AmaDouro cabins and suites
AmaDouro staterooms review, floor plans, photos
AmaDouro cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by APT River Cruises (AmaWaterways) en-suite amenities and services.
The AmaDouro cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||325 ft2 / 30 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 3-Porto|
|Type (categories):||(S) Suite with Balcony|
|Cabin size:||215 ft2 / 20 m2|
|Location (on decks):||B (2-Lisbon), A (3-Porto)|
|Type (categories):||(A-B) Balcony Stateroom|
French Balcony Cabin
|Cabin size:||160 ft2 / 15 m2|
|Location (on decks):||aft on deck 3-Porto|
|Type (categories):||(C) French Balcony Stateroom|
|Cabin size:||160 ft2 / 15 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 1-Douro|
|Type (categories):||(E, D) Porthole Window Staterooms (with fixed twin windows)|
AmaDouro cabins review
Most AmaDouro cabins are French Balcony rooms (with floor-ceiling sliding glass doors opening to a railing). All Suites are combined with a second floor-ceiling window. The number of all cabin categories is 6 (max capacity 2 guests per cabin).
Follows review of AmaDouro staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (queen or twin beds, size 200 x 160 cm, plush bedding), ample under bed and wardrobe space, individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage.
- Each of the AmaDouro staterooms has a private bathroom (glass-door shower, multi shower head, hairdryer, premium bath amenities), mirrored vanity table with chair, wardrobe, wireless phone, electronic safe (in the closet), two long-range portable Wi-Fi audio devices (used on tours/excursions), complimentary bottled water (supplied daily), thermostat-controlled air conditioning. Suites have additionally a lounge area (full-size sofa, low table with 2 chairs, mini-bar) and large bathroom (with full-size bathtub).
- Each of the cabins is equipped with a 42-inch flat HDTV (local/satellite reception and movies-on-demand) with an Infotainment system (in-room complimentary Internet, real-time bridge cam views).
- Each of the four Suites (cabins 301-302-303-304 on Porto Deck) features a full-size, open-air balcony, separated from the room’s lounge area with sliding floor-ceiling doors. Their bathrooms have separate WC / shower (no bathtub), double sink vanity. Bonus Suite amenities include Welcome Aboard bottle of wine, replenished daily mini-bar and fresh fruits.
- Balcony cabins also have bathrooms with separate shower / WC, walk-in closet, open-air balcony with electronically-controlled glass doors (two opening floor-ceiling windows), 3 closets, bathroom (WC / sink, shower).
- Each of AmaDouro cabins in categories E and D (on Douro Deck has Porthole Window (non-opening) positioned high-up on the riverside wall.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet (unlimited, high-speed, shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary alcohol (unlimited wine, beer, soft drinks) during lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary Shore Excursions – guided by local guides walking and biking tours (complimentary bicycles provided by the ship).
- All the complimentary AMAwaterways excursions (guided sightseeing/walking tours, city tours, wine estate tours) are led by local, English-speaking expert guides. AMAwaterways tours in Portugal and Spain are organized by the DouroAzul company, which also owns and operates new, top-luxury travel coaches.
- Note: MS AmaDouro ship may not have all the same cabin amenities as all the AmaWaterways company-owned boats have.
AmaDouro cabin and suite plans are property of APT River Cruises (AmaWaterways) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.