AmaVida cabins and suites
AmaVida staterooms review, floor plans, photos
AmaVida cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by APT River Cruises (AmaWaterways) en-suite amenities and services.
The AmaVida cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||325 ft2 / 30 m2|
|Location (on decks):||aft on deck 3-Porto|
|Type (categories):||(S) Suite with Balcony|
|Cabin size:||215 ft2 / 20 m2|
|Location (on decks):||B-C (2-Lisbon), A (3-Porto)|
|Type (categories):||(A-B) Balcony, (C) French Balcony Staterooms|
|Cabin size:||160 ft2 / 15 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 1-Douro|
|Type (categories):||(E, D) Porthole Window Staterooms (with fixed twin windows)|
AmaVida cabins review
Most AmaVida cabins are French Balcony rooms (with floor-ceiling sliding glass doors opening to a railing). All Suites are combined with a second floor-ceiling window. The number of all cabin categories is 6 (max capacity 2 guests per cabin).
Follows review of AmaVida staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (queen or twin beds, size 200 x 160 cm, plush bedding), ample under bed and wardrobe space, individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage.
- Each of the AmaVida staterooms has a private bathroom (glass-door shower, multi shower head, hairdryer, premium bath amenities), mirrored vanity table with chair, wardrobe, wireless phone, electronic safe (in the closet), two long-range portable Wi-Fi audio devices (used on tours/excursions), complimentary bottled water (supplied daily), thermostat-controlled air conditioning. Suites have additionally a lounge area (full-size sofa, low table with 2 chairs, mini-bar) and large bathroom (with full-size bathtub).
- Each of the cabins is equipped with a 42-inch flat HDTV (local/satellite reception and movies-on-demand) with an Infotainment system (in-room complimentary Internet, real-time bridge cam views).
- Each of the Suites (cabins 319-320 on Porto Deck) features a full-size, open-air balcony, separated from the room’s lounge area with sliding floor-ceiling doors. Their bathrooms have separate WC / shower (no bathtub), double sink vanity. Bonus Suite amenities include Welcome Aboard bottle of wine, replenished daily mini-bar and fresh fruits.
- Balcony cabins also have bathrooms with separate shower / WC, walk-in closet, open-air balcony with electronically-controlled glass doors (two opening floor-ceiling windows), 3 closets, bathroom (WC / sink, shower).
- cabins in categories E and D (on Douro Deck has Porthole Window (non-opening) positioned high-up on the riverside wall.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet (unlimited, high-speed, shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary alcohol (unlimited wine, beer, soft drinks) during lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary Shore Excursions – guided by local guides walking and biking tours (complimentary bicycles provided by the ship).
- All the complimentary AMAwaterways excursions (guided sightseeing/walking tours, city tours, wine estate tours) are led by local, English-speaking expert guides. AMAwaterways tours in Portugal and Spain are organized by the DouroAzul company, which also owns and operates new, top-luxury travel coaches.
- Note: MS AmaVida ship may not have all the same cabin amenities as all the AmaWaterways company-owned boats have.
AmaVida cabin and suite plans are property of APT River Cruises (AmaWaterways) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.