Celestyal Olympia cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Celestyal Cruises en-suite amenities and services.
The Celestyal Olympia cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||375 ft2 / 35 m2|
|Location (on decks):||9-Hera|
|Type (categories):||(SG) Grand Suite|
|Cabin size:||290 ft2 / 27 m2|
|Location (on decks):||9-Hera|
|Type (categories):||(SB) Balcony Suite|
|Cabin size:||235 ft2 / 22 m2|
|Location (on decks):||7-Apollo|
|Type (categories):||(SJ) Junior Suite|
|Max passengers:||4 (XB-XF), 2 (XD)|
|Cabin size:||XB-XD (120 ft2 / 11 m2), XF (130 ft2 / 12 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||XB (2-Athena, 3-Hermes), XD (3-Hermes, 4-Poseidon), XF (5-Dionyssos, 6-Venus)|
|Type (categories):||(XB-Porthole, XD, XF) Exterior Staterooms|
|Max passengers:||4 (IB-ID), 2 (IF)|
|Cabin size:||120 ft2 / 11 m2|
|Location (on decks):||IB (2-Athena, 3-Hermes), ID (3-Hermes, 4-Poseidon), IF (5-Dionyssos, 6-Venus)|
|Type (categories):||(IB, ID, IF) Interior Staterooms|
Celestyal Olympia cabins review
Of all Celestyal Olympia cabins, 9 are Suite-grade accommodations each with a private balcony. The ship has a total of 418 oceanview staterooms (including the 9 suites) and 306 interior cabins.
Follows the review of Celestyal Olympia staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- All Suites have shower gel, shampoo and moisturizing cream.
- SG Grand Suites have forward-facing balconies (with whirlpools, 4 sunloungers, table, 4 chairs). Each has 1 living room (sofa, table, chairs, flat TV), 1 bedroom (ample storage space, writing desk), bathroom (bathtub, deluxe bath products).
- SB Suites have 1 living room (with sink and bar area concealed behind a wardrobe door, sofa, small table), private veranda, bedroom (double bed, ample closet space), split bathroom (toilet/sink, and sink/shower).
- Junior Suites have 1 room only, with sitting area (sofa bed, table, chairs, flat TV, 2 single beds /convertible to queen).
- Suite balconies extend by 5 ft / 1,4 m from the ship’s bulkhead. Verandas length varies between 9-19 ft / 2,8 to 5,8 m.
- Premium Outside / Oceanview cabins and all suites are with mini-bars.
- Superior Outside / Oceanview cabins have 3 single beds plus upper/bunk bed, large picture window, writing desk, flat TV, small shower room (no mini-bars).
- Standard Outside / Oceanview cabins have porthole window, 2 single beds, small desk, shower room.
- Inside / Interior cabins vary in size, but are generally smaller compared to the industry’s standard. All Insides have 2 single beds and small shower room. Deluxe Inside rooms have a living area. Standard Insides additionally have 2 bunk beds / Pullman beds.
- Wheelchair accessible cabins for disabled passengers are located on Deck 5. They feature wider doors, accessible bathroom (ramp), wooden floors.
- All Celestyal Olympia cabins as amenities feature private bathrooms (shower), flat TV, radio/alarm clock, individual air conditioning.
Celestyal Olympia cabin and suite plans are property of Celestyal Cruises . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.