MS Nordnorge cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Hurtigruten en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Nordnorge cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Window Expedition Suite
|Cabin size:||325 ft2 / 30 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 5|
|Type (categories):||(M4) Expedition Suite with Windows|
|Staterooms number:||10 (Q), 2 (QJ)|
|Cabin size:||195-215 ft2 / 18-20 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward and midship-aft on decks 5-6|
|Type (categories):||(Q2, QJ-obstructed) Expedition Mini Suite with Window|
Arctic Superior Cabin
|Cabin size:||P-U (85-140 ft2 / 8-13 m2), QJ (195-215 ft2 / 18-20 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||P (5), U (6)|
|Type (categories):||(P2D, U2D) Arctic Superior Outside / Oceanview Staterooms|
Polar Outside Cabin
|Cabin size:||55-140 ft2 / 5-13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||L (2, 3), N (3), O (3, 5, 6), J (midship on deck 6)|
|Type (categories):||(N2-O2-double, O3-triple, L2-porthole, J3-obstructed) Polar Outside / Oceanview Staterooms|
Polar Inside Cabin
|Cabin size:||55-110 ft2 / 5-10 m2|
|Location (on decks):||3, 5, 6|
|Type (categories):||(I2-double, K3-triple) Polar Inside / Interior Staterooms|
MS Nordnorge cabins review
Follows the review of MS Nordnorge staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- “M” Suites have a private balcony, separate sitting area, mini-bar/fridge, 1 or 2 separate rooms (separate bedroom), double beds.
- “QJ” (Obstructed View) and “Q” Mini-Suites (aka Junior Suites) have 1 view window, a seating area (TV, mini-bar/fridge).
- “U-N-H-L-J” Outside rooms have each 1 view window, and 1 sofa bed. Categories U, N, the H-Wheelchair and the Obstructed View J and L rooms have each a separate bed, category P has 1 upper bed.
- “L” Obstructed View staterooms are located on lower decks and have each 2 Porthole Windows, while the H-Disabled rooms have each 1 Porthole Window.
- “I” Inside cabins have 1 single and 1 sofa bed (some are with upper/lower beds configuration).
Each of the MS Nordnorge cabins has an en-suite bathroom (WC-toilet, shower, washbasin, hairdryer, heated floor), ample wardrobe, drawers, electronic safe box and lifejackets (in the closet), direct-dial phone (intercom). digital radio/alarm clock, LCDTV, 220V power plugs.
All staterooms are air-conditioned.
Suites’ mini-bars are complimentary (stocked with bottled water, soda, alcohol, candy bars; snacks).
Room service is offered twice daily (costs extra).
MS Nordnorge cabin and suite plans are property of Hurtigruten . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.