MS Richard With cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Hurtigruten en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Richard With cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||325 ft2 / 30 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 5|
|Type (categories):||(M) Expedition Suite|
Expedition Mini Suite
|Cabin size:||160-215 ft2 / 15-20 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward and midship-aft on deck 6|
|Type (categories):||(Q) Expedition Mini Suite|
Arctic Superior Outside Cabin
|Cabin size:||140 ft2 / 13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||P (5), U (6)|
|Type (categories):||(P, U) Arctic Superior Outside / Oceanview Staterooms|
Polar Outside Cabin
|Staterooms number:||74 (N, O), 30 (L), J (17)|
|Cabin size:||N-O (55-140 ft2 / 5-13 m2), L (55-85 ft2 / 5-8 m2), J (55-110 ft2 / 5-10 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||L (2, 3), N (3, 5), O (3, 6), J (midship on decks 5, 6)|
|Type (categories):||(L, N, O, J-obstructed) Polar Outside / Oceanview Staterooms|
Polar Inside Cabin
|Cabin size:||55-110 ft2 / 5-10 m2|
|Location (on decks):||3, 5, 6|
|Type (categories):||(I) Polar Inside / Interior Staterooms|
MS Richard With cabins review
Follows the review of MS Richard With staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- “M” Suites have a private balcony, separate sitting area, mini-bar/fridge, 1 or 2 separate rooms (separate bedroom), double beds.
- “Q” Mini Suites (aka Junior Suites) have 1 view window, a seating area (TV, mini-bar/fridge).
- “U-N-H-L-J” Outside rooms have each 1 view window, and 1 sofa bed. Categories U, N, the H-Wheelchair and the Obstructed View J and L rooms have each a separate bed, category P has 1 upper bed.
- “L” Obstructed View staterooms are located on lower decks and have each 2 Porthole Windows, while the H-Disabled rooms have each 1 Porthole Window.
- “I” Inside cabins have 1 single and 1 sofa bed (some are with upper/lower beds configuration).
- Each of MS Richard With cabins has a private bathroom with WC/shower (hairdryer, the floor is heated), ample wardrobe and drawer space, digital radio, direct dial phone, flat TV.
- All rooms are air-conditioned.
- Room service is offered twice daily (costs extra).
MS Richard With cabin and suite plans are property of Hurtigruten . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.