MS Vesteralen cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Hurtigruten en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Vesteralen cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Polar Outside Cabin
|Cabin size:||55-140 ft2 / 5-13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||N (decks 4D, 5E), A (decks 2B, 3C), J (decks 3C, 5E)|
|Type (categories):||(O2-N2-A2-double, A3-triple, A4-quad, J2-obstructed) Polar Outside / Oceanview Staterooms|
Polar Inside Cabin
|Cabin size:||55-110 ft2 / 5-10 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2B, 3C, 4D, 5E|
|Type (categories):||(I2-double, I3-triple) Polar Inside / Interior Staterooms|
MS Vesteralen cabins review
Follows the review of MS Vesteralen staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- “U-N-J-A” Outside rooms have each 1 view window, and 1 sofa bed. Categories U, N, the Obstructed View J rooms have each a separate bed, category P has 1 upper bed. Category A has an upper-lower bed configuration, most of them with 1, and some with 2 Porthole Windows.
- “I” Inside cabins have 1 single and 1 sofa bed (some are with upper/lower beds configuration).
- “Family Cabins” are located on Deck B (A4-211 & A4-220) and on Deck C (A3-317). Each of these three staterooms has a separate seating area (with leather couch and 2 chairs), 2 bunk beds and 1 double bed.
- The Vesteralen ship has four cabin decks with mostly standard 1- and 2-bed staterooms. Each of the passenger rooms has a private bathroom with WC/shower, wardrobe, 4-drawer, flat TV.
- Cabins layout and design vary largely depending on their location. All standard rooms have folded down twin beds or bunk beds, plus a small writing table.
- All rooms are air-conditioned, and there is no room service offered on board.
MS Vesteralen cabin and suite plans are property of Hurtigruten . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.