MS Kong Harald cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Hurtigruten en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Kong Harald cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||325 ft2 / 30 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 5|
|Type (categories):||(M) Expedition Suite|
Arctic Superior Outside Cabin
|Cabin size:||140 ft2 / 13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||P (5), U (6)|
|Type (categories):||(P, U) Arctic Superior Outside / Oceanview Staterooms|
Polar Outside Cabin
|Staterooms number:||84 (N, O), 23 (L), J (21)|
|Cabin size:||N-O (55-140 ft2 / 5-13 m2), L (55-85 ft2 / 5-8 m2), J (55-110 ft2 / 5-10 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||L (2, 3), N (3), O (3, 5, 6), J (midship on decks 5, 6)|
|Type (categories):||(L, N, O, J-obstructed) Polar Outside / Oceanview Staterooms|
Polar Inside Cabin
|Cabin size:||55-110 ft2 / 5-10 m2|
|Location (on decks):||I (forward and aft on deck 3), K (forward on decks 5, 6)|
|Type (categories):||(I, K-Superior) Polar Inside / Interior Staterooms|
MS Kong Harald cabins review
Follows the review of MS Kong Harald staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- “M” Mini Suites have a private balcony, separate sitting area, mini-bar/fridge, 1 or 2 separate rooms (separate bedroom), double beds.
- “U-N-H-L-J” Outside rooms have each 1 view window, and 1 sofa bed. Categories U, N, the H-Wheelchair and the Obstructed View J and L rooms have each a separate bed, category P has 1 upper bed.
- “L” Obstructed View lower decks staterooms have each 2 Porthole Windows, while the H-Disabled rooms have each 1 Porthole Window.
- “I” Inside cabins have single beds and sofa beds (some are with upper/lower beds).
- Each of MS Kong Harald cabins has a private bathroom with WC/shower (hairdryer, the floor is heated), ample wardrobe and drawer space, digital radio, direct dial phone, flat TV.
- All rooms are air-conditioned.
- Room service is offered twice daily (costs extra).
MS Kong Harald cabin and suite plans are property of Hurtigruten . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.