MS Nordlys cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Hurtigruten en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Nordlys cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Window Expedition Suite
|Staterooms number:||2 (M4), 6 (MG4)|
|Cabin size:||325 ft2 / 30 m2|
|Location (on decks):||M4 (forward on deck 5), MG4 (aft on deck 6)|
|Type (categories):||(M4-quad, MG4-quad) Expedition Suite with Windows|
|Cabin size:||215 ft2 / 20 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on decks 5, 6|
|Type (categories):||(Q4-quad) Expedition Mini Suite with Windows|
Arctic Superior Cabin
|Cabin size:||140 ft2 / 13 m2|
|Location (on decks):||P (5), U (6), J (5-6)|
|Type (categories):||(P2, P2D, U2D, J2D-obstructed) Arctic Superior Outside / Oceanview Staterooms|
Polar Outside Cabin
|Staterooms number:||76 (N, O), 29 (L), J (17)|
|Cabin size:||N-O (55-140 ft2 / 5-13 m2), L (55-85 ft2 / 5-8 m2), J (55-110 ft2 / 5-10 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||L (2, 3), N (3, 5), O (3, 6), J (midship on decks 5, 6)|
|Type (categories):||(N2D-N2-O2-double, N3-triple, L2-porthole, J2-obstructed) Polar Outside / Oceanview Staterooms|
Polar Inside Cabin
|Cabin size:||55-110 ft2 / 5-10 m2|
|Location (on decks):||3, 5, 6|
|Type (categories):||(I2-double) Polar Inside / Interior Staterooms|
MS Nordlys cabins review
Follows the review of MS Nordlys staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- “M” Suites have a private balcony, separate sitting area, mini-bar/fridge, 1 or 2 separate rooms (separate bedroom), double beds.
- “Q” Mini Suites have 1 view window, a seating area (TV, mini-bar/fridge).
- “U-N-H-L-J” Outside rooms have each 1 view window, and 1 sofa bed. Categories U, N, the H-Wheelchair and the Obstructed View J and L rooms have each a separate bed, category P has 1 upper bed.
- “L” Obstructed View staterooms are located on lower decks and have each 2 Porthole Windows, while the H-Disabled rooms have each 1 Porthole Window.
- “I” Inside cabins have 1 single and 1 sofa bed (some are with upper/lower beds configuration).
- Each of MS Nordlys cabins has a private bathroom with WC/shower (hairdryer, the floor is heated), ample wardrobe and drawer space, digital radio, direct dial phone, flat TV.
- All rooms are air-conditioned. Room service is offered twice daily (costs extra).
MS Nordlys cabin and suite plans are property of Hurtigruten . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.