MS Seine Comtesse cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Nicko Cruises (Mystic Cruises) en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Seine Comtesse cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
MS Seine Comtesse cabins review
None of the Seine Comtesse cruise ship's accommodations has a private balcony. The ship also has no Suites. The number of all cabin categories is 5 (max capacity of 2 guests per cabin).
Follows the review of MS Seine Comtesse staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- All cabins are furnished with hotel beds (size 79 x 63 inches / 200 x 160 cm), with optional twin-bed configuration. All Standard E rooms (river level) have a sofa bed (size 75 x 31 inches / 190 x 80 cm) and a Pullman bed (size 67 x 31 inches / 170 x 80 cm).
- All cabins are with ample under-bed storage (space for suitcases), dimmer lighting, wardrobe with hangers.
- Each stateroom has a private bathroom with glass door shower, “L’Occitane” premium bath products (bathrobe/slippers provided upon request).
- Phone (direct dial), mini-fridge, personal safe, hairdryer, bowl with fresh fruits, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily).
- Individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage.
- 26-inch flat TV, news and movie channels (CNN, CNBC, NG, MGM, Sky Cinema), “View From the Bridge” (real-time webcam views).
- Complimentary laundry (no self-service onboard laundromats).
- Free of charge Wi-Fi internet (shipwide coverage).
MS Seine Comtesse cabin and suite plans are property of Nicko Cruises (Mystic Cruises) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.