MS Switzerland cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by River Cruises (Phoenix Reisen) en-suite amenities and services.
The MS Switzerland cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||195 ft2 / 18 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward-starboard on deck 1-Emerald|
|Type (categories):||(H) Mini Suite|
|Cabin size:||170-185 ft2 / 16-17 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward-starboard (1-Emerald), aft (2-Ruby)|
|Type (categories):||(A-Emerald Deck, 16 m2) Triple Outside with French Bed, (B-Ruby Deck, 17 m2) Triple Outside with French Balcony|
|Cabin size:||120 ft2 / 11 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Emerald, 2-Ruby|
|Type (categories):||(C-Emerald Deck aft) Twin Outside with Window, (D-Emerald Deck, E-Ruby Deck) Twin Outside with French Balcony|
|Cabin size:||100-120 ft2 / 9-11 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward-portside and aft-starboard (1-Emerald)|
|Type (categories):||(F) Single Outside|
MS Switzerland cabins review
All MS Switzerland staterooms are outside, tastefully decorated and with comfortable furniture. Cabin windows are either floor-ceiling (opening to French Balcony) or partially opening (only their upper section). The riverboat has 1 suite and 3 triple occupancy cabins.
All cabins offer as standard amenities:
- two separate lower beds (convertible to double / when pushed together)
- wall-mounted reading lamps
- individually controlled air-conditioning
- en-suite bathroom (wash basin, WC, shower, hairdryer)
- mirrored dressing table (writing desk) with chair or stool
- minibar (refrigerator stocked with beverages / at extra cost)
- flat TV (satellite reception, ship info channel, real-time bow camera views)
- phone (onboard calls only - Reception Desk, passenger cabins), alarm clock radio
- wardrobe, electronic safe box (in the closet)
- several 220V power sockets
MS Switzerland cabin and suite plans are property of River Cruises (Phoenix Reisen) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.