Queen of the West cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by American Cruise Lines en-suite amenities and services.
The Queen of the West cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||280 ft2 / 26 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2nd, 3rd, 4th|
|Type (categories):||(OS) Owners Suite|
|Staterooms number:||4 (AAC), 24 (AAL)|
|Cabin size:||AAC (245 ft2 / 23 m2) AAL (235 ft2 / 22 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||2nd, 3rd|
|Type (categories):||(AAC, AAL) Private Balcony staterooms|
|Staterooms number:||12 (A), 9 (AA), 2 (AAG)|
|Cabin size:||AAG (205 ft2 / 19 m2) A-AA (185 ft2 / 17 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||A (1-Main, 2nd), AAG-AA (3rd)|
|Type (categories):||(A, AA, AAG) Window Saterooms|
Studio Single Cabins
|Staterooms number:||2 (SO), 7 (SB)|
|Cabin size:||SO (150 ft2 / 14 m2), SB (180 ft2 / 17 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||SO (1-Main), SB (2nd, 3rd, 4th)|
|Type (categories):||(SO-Window, SB-Balcony) Single-occupancy staterooms|
Queen of the West cabins review
Follows the review of Queen of the West riverboat cabins as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- Hotel beds (king or 2 twins, size 200 x 160 cm, no under bed space for suitcases), bedside tables with lamps, spacious open closet, dressers (with 4 drawers), night tables, individual climate control, medical emergency button, 110V only power outlets.
- Each of the accommodations has a private, hotel-style, full-size bathroom with shower, hairdryer, Judith Jackson premium bath amenities (shampoo, body wash, conditioner, moisturizer, mouthwash, facial bar, bath soaps, vanity kit), HD flat TV (local/satellite reception), DVD player, phone (onboard communication only), coffee-maker, digital clock, a seating area (small table with 1 or 2 swivel chairs), writing/vanity desk with stationary.
- The Suites’ extra amenities include a sitting area, fresh flowers, terry robes, mini-bar, continental breakfast in-room service.
- Excepting only the three Top Deck rooms, all balconies are the same size regardless of stateroom categories. Each veranda is equipped with a small table and two chairs.
- Free of charge in-room Wi-Fi Internet access (shipwide coverage).
- Also complimentary are alcohol (beer and wine at lunch/dinner), unlimited drinks (soda, water, juices, coffee, tea), snacks, room-service.
- American Cruise Lines deals are non-inclusive of gratuities, shore excursions/tours, port fees.
- On the Queen of the West ship, there is an impressive photo collection of historic American steamboats and also USA Northwest artworks on display throughout the boat. Each stateroom has a detailed guide about the onboard art.
Queen of the West cruise ship has 2 wheelchair-accessible cabins (for disabled passengers) in category A-Window (on deck 1-Main), which are conveniently located near the elevator.
The ship has a total of 9 single cabins (for solo passengers) that can be booked with single-occupancy rates (no single supplement).
Queen of the West cabin and suite plans are property of American Cruise Lines . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.