Review of AmaMagna deck 1 (Piano-Lower)
- Wine Bar (specialty restaurant, location forward-portside)
- The Chef's Table (specialty restaurant, location forward-starboard).
- Cruise cabins from 102 to 112, all of which are Outside Staterooms with fixed windows (categories D and E).
- An elevator connects all decks.
- After the passenger staterooms are located staff and crew cabins and service areas (inaccessible to passengers).
After the crew area is the open-air watersports (marina) platform accessible via stairs from upper decks. From the aft marina are launched Zodiacs (large-capacity inflatable boats), as well as river canoes and recreational equipment.