Review of AmaMagna deck 2 (Cello-Main)
- Main Restaurant (forward location) is an open-seating Dining Room for buffet-style Breakfast and Lunch and 3-course Dinner. Dinner menu features river cruise itinerary / region-themed traditional dishes and local wines, as well as signature Chaine des Rotisseurs dishes. The Dining Room restaurant has panoramic floor-ceiling windows and luxury dining amenities (premium table linens, china, cutlery, glassware). Tables capacity varies (4 to 8 passengers per table).
- Forward (before the Main Restaurant) is the adjacent Galley (Kitchen) and storage rooms. They all serve the Main Restaurant, the below-located specialty restaurants (on Lower Deck 1) and the above-located Al Fresco Dining (bow terrace).
- The boat's lobby area houses Reception Desk (24-hour assistance, information, account queries, purser services). The ship's Reception doubles as Cruise Director’s Office, providing information on shore excursions / tours, daily scheduled activities, also serving AmaWaterways onboard cruise booking program.
- In the Lobby, there is also a Gift Shop selling special occasion gifts and souvenirs, newspapers, magazines, travel essentials, some convenience goods. There is also a complimentary (24-hour open) specialty coffee / tea corner with fruits, cookies, sparkling water.
- Cruise cabins from 201 to 244, all of which are Balcony Staterooms in categories AB (aft) and BS (midship).
- After passenger cabins is the Engine Room.
From Cello Deck (via stairs) is accessed the boat's open-air watersports (marina) platform. From the aft marina are launched Zodiacs (large-capacity inflatable boats), as well as river canoes and recreational equipment.