of Amera deck 20 (Prinsendam deck 11-Lido)
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge and the adjacent Captain’s Suite and officers quarters are inaccessible for passengers.
- Neptune Lounge (15 seats club venue for Pinnacle- and Deluxe Suite guests only, complimentary concierge service)
- Lido Pool area (open 7am-10pm, has 2 round basins linked with a pool alley, 1 Whirlpool/at the forward section, deck chess), served by the Lido Bar and Terrace Grill
- Terrace Grill (complimentary self-service fast food bar- burgers, fries, hotdogs, sandwiches, pizzas, wraps)
- Lido Restaurant (capacity 173 seats indoor/outdoor complimentary self-service buffet restaurant for Breakfast 6-11am, Lunch 11-30-2pm, Afternoon Tea, Dinner 5:30-8pm/with the ship’s Dining Room menu; with made-to-order food options and various food stations, including for salads, seafood/sushi, soups, carvery, pizza and pasta, ice cream, desserts)
- The Wintergarden (enclosed Lido buffet seating area), replacing the Lido Terrace (sun deck/open-air area)
- Canaletto Restaurant (aft location Lido Restaurant annex with waiter-service, operating as reservations-only Italian specialty restaurant/at surcharge PP, open 5:30-9:30 pm)
- Lido Deck cruise cabins from SA010 to SA021, all of which are category SA (Neptune Suites).