of Mein Schiff 5 deck 14 (Horizont)
- X-Lounge is a Suite-guests only lounge (open between 7am-7pm, capacity 67 seats, with concierge service). The “suite lounge” offers complimentary alcohol (champagne, premium spirits, fine wines, beer), soft drinks (including specialty coffees/teas), light snacks, fresh fruits, newspapers daily.
- Uberschau Bar (capacity 50 seats) is a wellness bar (open between 7am-12pm) with a “healthy drinks” menu (incl veggie shakes, smoothies, lassies, non-alcoholic fruit cocktails).
- Nest is the baby room (babysitting services at surcharge) where parents can play with their kids.
- Insel der Seerauber (Pirates’ Island) is the Kids Club lounge by the TUI Cruises line’s kids program (complimentary, with age-appropriate supervised activities).
- Arena is an open-air combined sports court for volleyball, basketball, football.
- Indoor Cycling room
- Außenalster Bar & Grill
- Blauer Balkon (Blue Balcony) is the “walk on water” place on the ship, featuring 148 ft2 / 11 m2 glass-floor platforms located 121 ft / 37 m above sea level.
- Outdoor Movie Screen is an outdoor cinema with a large-size LED screen for movies and live sporting events.
- Power Walking / Jogging Track encircles the whole open-deck’s sunbathing area (between the Suites and the Arena sports court).
- Cruise Suites from 14000 to 14011, of which all are Himmel & Meer suite accommodations.