Pride of Hull ferry deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Pride of Hull ferry deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2023-2024-2025 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by P&O FERRIES (Ferries) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Pride of Hull ferry cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Pride of Hull ferry staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Pride of Hull ferry was launched in 2001 (sister-ship Pride of Rotterdam) and is operated by P&O FERRIES. The ship has the following main facilities:
- 546 cabins (total beds number 1376) are on Green Deck 10 (throughout), Blue Deck 9 (forward), Red Deck 8 (forward) and deck 7 (aft).
- On Deck 7 (aft) 53 truck driver staterooms (14 single, 39 twins) are located. Midship and forward is the passenger car deck area, with 2 lifts and stairs leading to deck 8.
- On Red Deck 8 are located Four Seasons Restaurant (all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant), Casino, Sunset Show Lounge (bar lounge with stage and dance floor), Information Desk (24-hour reception/guest services), Bureau de Change (ATM/cashier services), 2 shops.
- On Blue Deck 9 are located Irish Bar, Video Arcade (electronic games machines / portside), 2 Cinemas (tickets can be purchased from Information Desk on Red Deck 8), Shop (duty-free), Children's Wold (kids playroom), Continental Cafe (Starbucks Coffee Bar), Langan's Brasserie (a la carte restaurant), Wine Bar, Quiet Room, Bussiness Lounge (conference centre), Freight Drivers Restaurant and Freight Drivers Lounge, Doctor's Office.
- On Green Deck 10 are only passenger cabins.
- Crew Deck 11 is for staff and crew members exclusively (cabins and facilities).
- On Skylounge Deck 12 are located Sky Lounge (piano bar / multi-functional venue allowing direct access to the aft sun deck areas, helipad (helicopter landing pad used in cases of emergency) and Navigation Bridge.
Follows a list of car decks related safety procedures:
- All onboard emergency instructions are displayed in staterooms, on the TV screens and at the ship's assembly stations (aka muster stations). Life jackets are issued at the assembly stations. In case of emergency, the use of elevators/passenger lifts is forbidden.
- Disabled passengers or those requiring specific assistance should visit the ship's Information Desk (open 24-hours).
- Apply handbrake and place the vehicle in park or 1st gear position. Switch off the ignition, alarm, electrical equipment, headlights. Gas cylinders, if any, must be switched off. Lock the vehicle.
- From your vehicle take only valuables and essential hand baggage.
- Make a note of your vehicle's location and garage deck number/stairway before leaving the car deck.
- Access to the ship's vehicle (cargo) decks during the voyage is prohibited.
- Smoking on vehicle decks, as well as in cabins and passenger lounges is forbidden.
- Wait for the onboard announcement before returning to your vehicle.
- In order to avoid air pollution, don't start the engine until instructed.
Pride of Hull ferry deck plans are property of P&O FERRIES (Ferries). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.