ms Europa 2 deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
ms Europa 2 deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Hapag-Lloyd Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the ms Europa 2 cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on ms Europa 2 staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Europa 2 (2013-built, last refurbished in 2020 May) is the second "Europa"-named Hapag-Lloyd cruise ship following MS Europa (1999). The vessel was constructed by STX France (Saint-Nazaire shipyard). This is a sleek-design (resembling a boutique hotel) top-luxury ship operated with all-inclusive deals on unique and exotic itineraries.
MS Europa 2 cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 251 staterooms for 516 passengers served by 370 staff-crew. The boat has 11 decks (8 passenger-accessible, 5 with cabins), 8 restaurants (including 3 specialty /all without surcharges and open-seating), 6 lounges and bars, culinary school, large wellness complex (Ocean Spa & Fitness), 1 swimming pool (covered with a retractable roof), 3 Jacuzzies (outdoor whirlpool hot tubs), 4 elevators.
MS Europa 2 is among the most expensive cruise ships in the world. Unlike other Hapag-Lloyd cruise ships, Europa 2 is a less formal (no formal dress code), more contemporary and family-oriented vacationship. The onboard experience is marked by bilingual superior service (all the staff and crew speaks both German and English), family-friendly activities and sophisticated enrichment programs. The interior design features high ceilings, sprawling Atrium Lobby area, intimate and cozy public spaces (industry’s highest space ratio), subtle colors, original art pieces, steel, and limestone throughout.
MS Europa 2 deckplan changes 2017 refurbishment review
The ship's 2017 drydock refurbishment (September 13-27, done by Blohm+Voss in Hamburg Germany) resulted in the following changes:
- Herrenzimmer (wine and gin bar on deck 4) was redesigned and renamed Collins Bar.
- Jazz Club (deck 4) was redesigned and renamed "Club 2".
- Belvedere Lounge (forward on deck 9) was completely renovated. The observation lounge was integrated with the Library (starboard) and Coffee Bar (portside) into a new bar lounge.
MS Europa 2 deckplan changes 2015 refurbishment review
The ship's 2015 drydock refurbishment (April 11-24, done by Blohm+Voss in Hamburg) included over 600 specialists representing 80 international companies.
- Along with the cruise ship's renovation works were also carried out technical maintenance works and some cosmetic repairs. Around 700 changes and improvements were done to the vessel.
- The ship's 8 family suites were renovated.
- The Sakura (Sushi Restaurant) and Sansibar were redesigned.
- Over 15,000 ft2 (4,500 m2) new carpets were laid.
- Around 2,000 liters of paint were applied to the ship.
- Sansibar (the ship's most popular bar lounge) was completely renewed and redesigned. The list of changes includes new room dividers (in the form of wine crates), new seating, wood paneling, new “chandelier” (consisting of 1,000 wine bottles).
- The Sakura Sushi Restaurant (Deck 9) was redesigned, with newly added wooden lights, room dividers, built-in LED candles.
- The 8 family staterooms were redesigned and modernized, with added kids bathroom, baby changing table, bunk beds, kids play area (equipped with games, painting table, gaming console).
ms Europa 2 deck plans are property of Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.