Princess Cruises announced the summer 2024 season in the Great Land and Alaska cruises and cruise tours are now on sale.
When visiting Alaska, passengers choose Princess Cruises to set their sights on majestic glaciers, close-up wildlife, untamed wilderness, and Denali, the tallest mountain in North America. Princess takes more vacationers to Glacier Bay National Park than any other line. With seamless vacation options/personalized service on MedallionClass ships and wilderness lodges located close to national parks, choices abound for all ages and desires.
The 2024 cruise season marks the 55th anniversary of Princess sailing in Alaska and 7 ships are scheduled to depart from 4 convenient homeports, including Vancouver BC, San Francisco CA, Seattle WA, and Anchorage (Whittier). Guests can experience more of Alaska by combining the signature "Voyage of the Glaciers" itinerary with various land tours, staying at Princess Wilderness Lodges.
- The Alaska 2024 cruise season features 158 departures on 14 itineraries with 17 destinations, including 5 glacier viewing experiences on 7 ships.
- The season offers 86 visits to Glacier Bay National Park, of which most "Voyage of the Glaciers" itineraries between Anchorage (Whittier)-Vancouver BC, and many Inside Passage cruises roundtrip from Seattle WA, San Francisco CA, and Vancouver BC.
- 3 ships (Royal Princess, Grand Princess departing Wednesdays, and Sapphire Princess departing Saturdays) sail the "Voyage of the Glaciers" featuring 2 glacier-viewing experiences on each trip. In addition, northbound sailings include a "More Ashore" late-night stay in Juneau.
- 2 ships - Princess' newest ship Discovery Princess and Majestic Princess - set sail from Seattle WA on Saturdays and Sundays for 7-day "Inside Passage" sailings and offer "More Ashore" late-night stays in Juneau.
- Crown Princess sets sail from San Francisco CA on 11-day "Inside Passage" voyages and offers sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Ruby Princess sails out of Vancouver BC on 7-day "Inside Passage" voyages including Glacier Bay National Park.
For passengers looking to explore more of Alaska, Princess Cruises offers a variety of cruise tours combining a 7-day "Voyage of the Glaciers" voyage with an extended 3 to 10 nights on land, staying at the exclusive Princess Wilderness Lodges. All cruise tours feature a visit to Alaska's top 2 attractions: Denali National Park and Glacier Bay National Park.
Cruisetours offer the scenic opportunity to experience the line's "Direct-to-Wilderness" rail service, departing from the cruise ship in Whittier all the way to Denali.
Back by popular demand, the line's 17-night Ultimate Princess Connoisseur cruise tour, features 2 nights at each one of the 5 Princess Wilderness Lodges, on the doorsteps of national parks including Kenai Fjords and Wrangell St Elias and Denali National Park.