Sea Princess emerged from a 2-week dry dock in Singapore with a brand new look on her bow, new dining and entertainment options plus luxury beds in all staterooms. The 1,950-passenger ship embarked on a 12-night Treasures of Southeast Asia cruise to Phuket, Pulau Langkawi, Penang, Klang, Benoa and Fremantle.
The Princess Cruises ship will then start her homeporting season in Australia on November 18 sailing to destinations in the South Pacific, Australia and New Zealand until May 2018 when she embarks on a 35-night Hawaii & Tahiti cruise.
From June through September 2018, Sea Princess will offer a 106-night world cruise prior to returning to Australia to homeport through January 2019.
- The new design on the bow of the ship features the iconic logo of the company with flowing hair like the ocean waves.
- The new entertainment options aboard include a new Movies Under the Stars screen, "The Voice of the Ocean" singing competition and "Encore" musical production show.
- The newly refurbished restaurants offer new menus.
- Princess Theatre has been outfitted with new LED wall (15m wide and almost 5m high) allowing for dynamic video & graphics projection.
- All staterooms have been upgraded with Princess Luxury Beds by sleep expert Dr.Michael Breus.
- A new category Club Class Mini-Suites with reserved dining area is available.
- The youth spaces have been transformed into the new Camp Discovery including immersive activities around nature and the ports visited by the ship.