Royal Caribbean unveiled its Seasonal Caribbean and Northeast cruises.
Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor Society members can start booking sailings on Tuesday, April 3, with the general public available to start booking on Wednesday, April 4, 2018.
- Vision of the Seas doubles Panama Canal offerings prior to heading to San Juan for Caribbean adventure, including visits to a new destination for the cruise line, Punta Cana.
- Adventure of the Seas sails to the Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale FL, with 6- and 8-night itineraries to destinations including Grand Cayman, St Thomas, San Juan.
- Serenade of the Seas also sails out of Fort Lauderdale FL on Southern Caribbean cruises. Port visits include Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Puerto Limon.
- Explorer of the Seas returns to the United States with 5-night Western Caribbean and 9-night Southern Caribbean itineraries sailing from Miami FL.
- Both Grandeur of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas offer stops at the refurbished Coco Cay, via 7- and 8-night itineraries in 2019 fall.