Carnival Cruise Line expanded its cruises to Cuba with additional 23x three- to five-day itineraries to Havana in 2019-2020 aboard 5 different ships departing from 4 convenient East Coast homeports – Carnival Triumph from Fort Lauderdale, Carnival Sunshine from Charleston, Carnival Paradise from Tampa, Carnival Sensation and Carnival Victory from Miami.
The 102,853 GT Carnival Sunshine will be the biggest cruise ship to ever visit Havana while offering the first-ever voyage to Cuba from Port of Charleston.
The new sailings complement the previously announced itineraries aboard Carnival Paradise and Sensation.
The new Cuba cruises include:
- Carnival Sunshine: 4-day itinerary with a day-long visit to Havana departing November 21, 2019 along with 8 five-day voyages featuring Freeport and Havana departing January 6, February 3 and 17, March 2, 16 and 30, April 13 and 27, 2020.
- Carnival Triumph: 8 five-day itineraries featuring an overnight in Havana and a day-long visit to Nassau departing December 14, 2019 and January 11, February 8 and 22, March 7 and 21, April 4 and 18, 2020; as well as a 5-day cruise featuring an overnight in Havana and a visit to Half Moon Cay departing January 20, 2020.
- Carnival Victory: 3-day voyage with a day-long visit to Havana departing November 22, 2019.
- Carnival Sensation: 4-day voyage featuring an overnight in Havana and extended visit to Nassau departing on March 19, 2020, as well as a couple of 5-day trips with an overnight in Havana and visits to Nassau and Freeport departing February 15 and 29, 2020.
- Carnival Paradise: 5-day voyage departing November 18, 2019, with an overnight in Havana and a visit to Key West.