Scenic Cruises is pulling out all the stops for line's 2019 Europe River Cruise season with new onboard experiences, shore excursions and early booking offers, including:
- Free air on every stateroom and itinerary, such as free Premium Economy for some cabin categories on 11-day and longer sailings; US$1,000 or US$1,500 Scenic savings in lieu of free flights;
- US$595 Premium Economy upgrades; also available are Business class upgrades;
- Up to US$1,000 savings per couple in case full payment is done by August 31;
- No single supplements on cruises of 11 days or longer in April, May, July, August, October, November and 50% off in June and September as well as all season long on 8-10-day departures;
- New active focus on Bordeaux & South of France itineraries with e-bike cycling routes, Nordic hiking and yoga sessions;
- Salt Therapy Lounge wellness experience available on all Danube, Rhine, Main, Saone and Rhone river cruises.
Whether it is the new for next year 8-day Highlights of Normandy & Seine itinerary in France, exploration of Eastern Europe on 11-day Black Sea Explorer or the popular 15-day Jewels of Europe, between Budapest and Amsterdam, passengers who book earliest enjoy the largest savings.
Scenic Cruises is the first and only river cruise line to offer passengers the benefits of hand-crafted salt brick lounges. It is also the only river cruise company to offer river cruise guarantee (backed by Chubb Insurance.
Other all-inclusive highlights consist of:
- All meals and a choice of 6 dining options;
- Unlimited onboard complimentary drinks;
- Enrich events plus shore excursions;
- Complimentary laundry service and Wi-Fi;
- Private butler service, all tips, taxes and transfers;
- GPS devices for self-guided touring;
- Use of electronically assisted bikes;
- Early bookers get a bigger choice of luxury suites, the largest on Europe’s rivers.
The free air, full air payment as well as single supplement offers are available to early bookers by August 31, 2018. Free flights revert to US$295 / US$495 per person, depending on stateroom category and itinerary, once capacity limits are met.