Princess Cruises released fall 2019-spring 2020 season including 14 departures with itineraries sailing to Antarctica. As part of the new lineup, a 58-day South America cruise circumnavigates the continent and provides the opportunity to visit Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Iguazu Falls, Patagonia, Rio’s Carnival and more.
Itinerary highlights for 2019-2020 South America season include:
- 2 ships: Island Princess and maiden season to South America for Coral Princess.
- 3 departures on Coral Princess between Valparaiso-Santiago de Chile and Buenos Aires including scenic cruising of Antarctica Peninsula.
- A total of 14 departures, calling at 31 destinations in 18 different countries departing from Fort Lauderdale, Buenos Aires or Santiago between December 2019-March 2020.
- 9 itineraries, ranging in length between 14-58 days.
- Overnights in Lima, Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro.
- Opportunities to visit 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.