New 10- and 12-night voyages in Panama and Costa Rica highlight the newest UnCruise Adventures' schedule of adventure cruises for 2019. The Seattle-based line operates 8 adventure ships and a partner vessel in Galapagos, carrying around 22-90 passengers in Alaska, Columbia and Snake Rivers, coastal Washington, Mexico's Sea of Cortes, Galapagos, Hawaii, Panama and Costa Rica.
Small ships with adventure gear take guests deeper into the destinations via paddle boarding, kayaking, hiking, biking, snorkeling, rafting, bushwhacking and skiff excursions.
- Southeast Alaska (from US$2,995 per person - 1 new itinerary visiting Glacier Bay National Park -UNESCO site): 7 small ships sail a total of 142 departures on 11 itineraries with new Alaska's Glacier Country itinerary roundtrip from Juneau. Homeports include Seattle, Ketchikan, Sitka, Juneau, Petersburg, from April through early October. 2-week itineraries are available.
- Columbia and Snake River (from US$3,745 per person - new wine & culinary cruise): A new week-long Rivers of Wine & Culinary cruise is offered aboard SS Legacy in 2019 with 6 trips planned in November-December, roundtrip from Portland Oregon. The voyage visits wineries in 4 AVAs, a cidery, a brewery. It emphasizes hand-crafted meals all with local ingredients, as well as food and wine pairings. A wine expert and sommelier sail onboard, while a guest chef joins for presentations.
- Coastal Washington (from US$4,195 - Olympic National Park-UNESCO site): 15 departures in spring and fall roundtrip from Seattle exploring the shores of Puget Sounds, Olympic Peninsula and San Juan Islands.
- Mexico's Sea of Cortes – UNESCO Site (from US$3,795 per person): From January through March and December, Safari Endeavour sails a total of 16 departures on a week-long Baja's Bounty itinerary roundtrip from San Jose del Cabo. Depending on the time of year, snorkeling and swimming with whale sharks are offered, along with a visit to Magdalena Bay to see grey whales up close.
- Galapagos Islands – UNESCO site (from US$8,345 per person): 6 departures are offered of a 7-night Darwin's Discoveries itinerary on La Pinta sailing roundtrip from Guayaquil.
- Hawaiian Islands – Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary (from US$4,695 per person): Safari Explorer sails a total of 22 departures on Hawaiian Seascapes itinerary between Molokai and Hawai'i from January through March, November through December.
- Panama and Costa Rica (from US$4,795 per person - new 10- and 12-night itineraries): From April through September, Safari Voyager sails 9 departures on 12-night Pure Panama & Costa Rica voyage. From January 2019 through April 12, an 8-night Unveiled Wonders itinerary sails between Costa Rica and Panama 15 times.