SeaDream Yacht Club announced its schedule of Mediterranean voyages for 2020. Itineraries will visit the French and Italian Riviera, Spanish coast, Adriatic Sea and Greek Isles. A number of new ports, overnights and land excursions are featured in the program.
- SeaDream I and SeaDream II will both return to popular destinations. Changes include more calls in Greece and ports on Adriatic Sea. The cruise line will return to the popular port Kusadasi in Turkey, where passengers can enjoy a concert at UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ephesus.
- New port of call included in SeaDream’s schedule is Ikaria in Greece, popular for its natural beauty. Another new port for the line is Vis, Croatia famous for its beaches as well as the backdrop for “Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again” 2018.
- New destinations for Sea Dream in 2020 are also Santa Maria di Leuca, Italy (situated on the tip of Salento peninsula), and Koper, Slovenia - a medieval town, home to one of the largest cathedrals in the country.
- Also new as a turnaround port for the company is Valletta, Malta which dates back to 16th century. SeaDream will also visit Xlendi Bay in Gozo Island for the first time in 2020 - a popular snorkeling spot in Maltese archipelago.
- Passengers interested in extending time aboard a SeaDream yacht will have the chance to combine back-to-back cruises in 2020.
Prior to the beginning of 2020 Mediterranean season, SeaDream will operate in the Caribbean. Highlights include The Cuba Voyage Collection onboard SeaDream II. Cruises will depart from Cienfuegos or Havana and explore the island's western side.