The world leader in expedition cruising and the only home-grown polar exploration specialist in Australia, Aurora Expeditions, launched its 2020-2021 program aboard Greg Mortimer, one of the world's most advanced expedition ships.
The new program features a mix of new itineraries and destinations, such as Iceland, West Greenland, Costa Rica.
Launching with the 2020-2021 program is an early bird deal offering a saving of up to 25% on new cruises booked and deposited by March 31, 2019, or until sold out.
Key expeditions within Aurora Expeditions 2020-2021 program include:
- 22-day NEW Solar Eclipse in Antarctica (December 2019, the Weddell Sea).
- 16-day Franz Josef Land Explorer (crossing the Barents Sea and visiting the Russian Arctic National Park).
- 12-day NEW Costa Rica & the Panama Canal with special guests including Aurora Expeditions co-founder and explorer, Greg Mortimer, and renowned photographer Richard I’Anson.
- 23-day NEW Antarctica Complete taking passengers south of the Antarctic Circle and exploring the island of South Georgia.
- 11-day NEW Iceland Circumnavigation to spot whales in Husavik and explore the most remote fjords in Westfjords before visiting Vatnajokull National Park, and Europe’s largest glacier.
- 11-day NEW West Greenland Explorer visiting the Ilulissat Icefjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, West Greenland.