Carnival Mardi Gras is now open for booking. Carnival Cruise Line's new ship offers a diverse schedule with 6- to 15-day itineraries visiting top destinations in Europe and the Caribbean beginning in 2020 summer.
Travelers can choose from over 20 different stateroom grades and multiple levels of luxurious suites, more than onboard any other Carnival vessel. A range of stateroom options offers passengers the chance to further personalize their cruise vacation experiences and includes special suites and staterooms such as Havana Cabana, Family Harbor, and Cloud 9 Spa accommodations, along with a wide selection of interior, oceanview, balcony staterooms.
Mardi Gras will boast an exciting inaugural schedule including historic and stunning destinations. The schedule includes:
- A 9-day maiden cruise from Copenhagen to Southampton UK (August 31-September 9, 2020) visiting Kiel (Hamburg), Gothenburg, Oslo, Rotterdam, Zeebrugge (Brussels), and Le Havre (Paris).
- A 14-day transatlantic crossing from Southampton UK to New York (September 9-23, 2020) with visits to Las Palmas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Funchal (Madeira) and Ponta Delgada.
- A 6-day voyage round-trip (September 24-30, 2020) from New York to Portland ME and Saint John NB.
- A 15-day Carnival Journeys cruise from New York to Port Canaveral FL (September 30-October 15, 2020), visiting Amber Cove, San Juan, Saint Thomas, Saint Maarten, Saint Kitts, Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk, positioning the ship for year-round Caribbean voyages.
Following a special 8-day Caribbean voyage from Port Canaveral on October 16, 2020, Mardi Gras kicks off her 7-day program from the Space Coast on October 24, 2020, offering a couple of different 3-port, 7-day itineraries, alternating weekly to the eastern/western Caribbean and featuring some of the most beautiful ports in the region.
- Eastern Caribbean voyages will call at San Juan, Amber Cove, Grand Turk.
- Western Caribbean voyages will visit Cozumel, Costa Maya, Mahogany Bay (Isla Roatan).