Next year, epic adventures at sea are back to Disney with limited engagements of a couple of popular experiences, Marvel Day at Sea and Star Wars Day at Sea.
Setting sail on Disney Fantasy and Disney Magic to the Bahamas and Caribbean, the 5- and 7-night voyages combine the elegance of a Disney Cruise Line trip with a special day at sea that is filled with unique live shows, character encounters, and action-packed entertainment.
Passengers can celebrate the adventures of the iconic characters from the Star Wars saga on 7-night Disney Fantasy cruises from January through March 2020, taking them to the Caribbean.
In addition to encounters with the most formidable and heroic characters of the galaxy, including Darth Vader, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, and Kylo Ren, the voyage features a full day of special Star Wars activities including live shows, unique food, beverage, and merchandise offerings. The day will end with “Summon the Force” deck party which celebrates the Star Wars universe and then caps off the night with a fireworks show.
Star Wars Day at Sea will be offered on 9 Disney Fantasy 7-night Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral FL.
- Departing January 11, January 25 and February 22, 2020, the eastern Caribbean itinerary calls at Tortola, Saint Thomas, and Disney’s private Bahamian island, Castaway Cay.
- Departing February 8, 2020, the eastern Caribbean itinerary visits Tortola, San Juan, and Castaway Cay.
- Departing January 4, January 18, February 1, February 15 and February 29, 2020, the western Caribbean itinerary visits Cozumel, George Town, Falmouth, and Castaway Cay.
From January through early March 2020, special 5-night Disney Magic cruises will combine the thrill of a Disney cruise to the Bahamas and the Caribbean with the excitement of renowned Marvel films, animated series, and comics for an action-packed celebration of Marvel Universe.
The greatest assembly of Marvel Super Heroes and Villains, and the recent addition of Capt. Marvel, along with Capt. America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, and more, highlight an entertainment lineup that includes an extraordinary deck show, live shows for the whole family, Marvel-themed activities, special merchandise, unique food, and beverage offerings.
Marvel Day at Sea will be offered on 9 Disney Magic Bahamian and Caribbean cruises sailing from Miami FL.
- Departing January 9, January 27, February 10, February 24 and March 9, 2020, Disney's Bahamian itinerary visits Key West, Nassau, and Castaway Cay.
- Departing February 1, February 15 and February 29, 2020, the western Caribbean itinerary calls at George Town and Castaway Cay.
- Departing January 18, 2020, the western Caribbean itinerary visits Cozumel and Castaway Cay.