The newest and largest cruise ship in Princess Cruises fleet deployed on the US West Coast - Royal Princess, offers passengers an opportunity to hear from a line-up of celebrity speakers as they sail to the Mexican Riviera.
Now through April 27, Royal Princess departs on 7-day Mexican Riviera cruises from homeport Los Angeles (San Pedro CA) prior to heading up for a new Alaska season starting in early-May. Princess Cruises boasts the longest history of any cruise company to sail from LA, not to mention its celebrity status as an ocean-going co-star to the stories of adventure and romance on the high seas, on the TV series, "The Love Boat."
Passengers sailing aboard Royal Princess will be able to enjoy a host of celebrities as part of the line's Encounters with Discovery speaker series, including:
- (April 6-13) Oscar-Winning Make-Up Artist Michael Westmore
- (April 13-20) Award-Winning Composer, Producer and Arranger John Mauceri
- (April 20-27) TV Host and Daredevil Tory Belleci
- (April 27-May 4) Author, Butler to HM Queen Elizabeth II and Diana, Princess of Wales Paul Burrell
- (May 4-11) 2018 Miss America Cara Mund.