Victory Cruise Lines announced a successful Keel Laying Ceremony for its highly anticipated MV Ocean Victory.
Owned by AQSC-American Queen Steamboat Company, the brand Victory Cruise Line had a successful inaugural 2019 season on the US Great Lakes and American Borderlands. AQSC is expected to deliver its signature cruising travel style to Alaska and BC Canada with MV Ocean Victory in spring 2021.
MV Ocean Victory is the third next-generation, Infinity Class Vessel of Sunstone Ships. Combining European quality with Chinese shipbuilding efficiency, the Infinity class features cutting-edge design with efficient and safe operation mechanisms including:
- Ice Class 1A, Polar Code 6
- Safe Return to Port, Dynamic Positioning, Zero Speed Stabilizers
- X-Bow by Ulstein Design & Solutions
- Passenger capacity of 200, crew capacity between 85-115
- 104 meters long, 18 meters wide, a draft of 5.1 meters.
Small enough to provide an exclusive atmosphere, yet big enough to offer all expected services and facilities like a swimming pool, restaurants, lounges, bar, gym and spa, MV Ocean Victory will offer an up-close look at the beauty of Alaska and British Columbia both onboard and with shore excursions.