Celestyal Cruises released company's 2020-2021 brochure featuring extended itineraries as the once seasonal-only operator is looking towards sailing year-round.
- Next year, Celestyal sets sail in the Adriatic for the first time with its brand new 7-night “Romantic Adriatic” itinerary (December 5, 12, 19 and 26) which offers 4 departures in December and calls in Venice, Patras, Corfu, Kotor, Dubrovnik, Split at a time when the popular destinations are far less crowded than during the summer. Highlights of the trip include visits to UNESCO World Heritage sites, an excursion to medieval Kotor, and stops to experience the Christmas markets in Dubrovnik and Venice. The all-inclusive voyage starts at US$1,250, per person.
- Also new for 2020-2021 are one-time sailings including a 3-night, short-break trip from Cyprus to Athens (January 3, April 1 and December 3, 2020) with a call in Turkey; a 5-night itinerary from Athens to Venice (November 30, 2020) with calls in Montenegro and Croatia and a 7-night voyage that takes passengers from Venice to Athens (January 2, 2021) with a couple of overnight stays in Athens and Venice. All-inclusive 3-night fares start at US$339 per person.
- New for 2021 is a special 7-night “Steps of Paul” itinerary, that traces the footsteps of Saint Paul, the Apostle, across the Mediterranean on October 16. Travelers join expert guides on a historical and religious journey with visits to Saint Paul’s birthplace in what was the Roman city of Tarsus and currently part of Turkey. They can also visit Saint Paul’s Tribune at Vlatadon Monastery, Philippi, the prison where Saint Paul and Saint Sylas were held captive and have the chance to ride a cable car to the Acropolis in Pergamon and visit the ancient city of Ephesus. The special, all-inclusive voyage starts at US$1,500 per person.
- In 2020-2021 Celestyal Cruises introduces 14-night immersive sailings (March 28, 2020, and March 6, 2021) visiting Cyprus, Greece, Egypt, Israel, and Turkey, beginning at US$2,080 per person, including 6 shore excursions. Due to its continued popularity, the cruise line also expands its “Idyllic Aegean” itinerary season through October. A new feature on the “Eclectic Aegean” itinerary allows guests to embark from Heraklion in addition to Piraeus and Istanbul.
- In 2020-2021 Celestyal Cruises continues its well-established 3- and 4-night “Iconic Aegean” voyages and further strengthens its 7-night itineraries. The 7-night “Eclectic Aegean” sails from April 4 to May 9 and from October 10 to 24 in 2020 as well as from March 13 to 27 and from October 23 to November 6 in 2021. The 7-night “Idyllic Aegean” voyages sail from May 16 to October 3 in 2020 and from April 3 to October 9 in 2021. The 7-night “Three Continents” voyage sails from February 29 to March 28 and from October 31 to December 26 in 2020 and from February 6 to March 6 and November 13 to December 25 in 2021.
All 2020-2021 cruises feature the Celestyal all-inclusive experience with all meals onboard, an unlimited drinks package, select shore excursions, entertainment, gratuities, port and service charges included in the fare.