RCI-Royal Caribbean International announced changes to its winter 2021-2022 cruise schedule for the Caribbean and Australia.
The changes encompass 6 ships with new itineraries from a number of different homeports. The company said they had listened to their guests and valued travel partners, and were ready to share some winter 2021-2022 ship deployment updates.
The changes are in addition to 5 other RCI liners redeployed for summer 2021.
- Explorer of the Seas will offer 7-night Southern Caribbean sailings from San Juan, Puerto Rico. She will replace the previously scheduled voyages on Freedom of the Seas.
- Freedom of the Seas will sail 3- and 4-night Bahamas & Perfect Day at CocoCay cruises out of PortMiami, Florida.
- Radiance of the Seas will sail 5- and 9-night Caribbean voyages from Miami. She will replace Explorer of the Seas.
- Ovation of the Seas will sail out of Sydney and offer a variety of sailings, including 9-/12-night New Zealand sailings, 5-/7-night Queensland voyages, and 6-/8-night Tasmania trips.
- Quantum of the Seas will sail out of Brisbane and offer 3-night Weekend Getaway sailings along with 7-/9-night South Pacific voyages. She will be the newest and largest vessel to ever call Brisbane home.
- Serenade of the Seas will sail from Sydney and offer 7-night Australian journeys.
Passengers who may have been booked on the previous cruises should be hearing from the company soon with their rebooking options.