Hanoi is a Red River (Song Hong) cruise port and Vietnam's capital city. Its population of around 7,7 million (metro 16,2 million) ranks it the country's 2nd largest city - after Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). Hanoi City is approx 120 km (75 ml) west of Hai Phong and approx 1760 km (1090 ml) north of Saigon.
- During the period 1010-1802, the city was Vietnam's political centre. Between 1902-1954 it served as French Indochina's capital, and between 1954-1976 was the North Vietnam's capital (after Ho Chi Minh declared the country's independence from France in September 1945). In 1976, Hanoi became the country's capital city, after the North's victory in Vietnam War (1955-1975).
- In October 2010, Hanoi celebrated 1000 years since its establishment. The famous Hanoi Ceramic Mosaic Mural is a 4-kilometer ceramic mosaic mural that was created to mark the occasion.
- This exotic, picturesque city is often dubbed "Paris of the East". With its over 2 dozen lakes, thousands of French colonial-era buildings and tree-fringed boulevards, Hanoi is a major tourist attraction. Various options for entertainment can be found throughout the city. Traditional and modern theaters, cinemas, dance clubs, karaoke bars, bowling alleys, and a wealth of opportunities for shopping provide leisure activities for both tourists and locals.
- Hanoi has been ranked one of the Asia's top 10 cities best for shopping.
- In recent years, the number of art galleries that exhibit Vietnamese art has increased dramatically, now including galleries like "Nhat Huy" of Huynh Thong Nhat. Water puppetry is a popular traditional form of entertainment, shown at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre.
Highlights: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Sword Lake
The Hanoi cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Hanoi, Vietnam.
If you lose the Hanoi location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Hanoi cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Hanoi, Vietnam. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
25 May, 2017
26 May, 2017
27 May, 2017