Enjoy our Carnival cruise menu guide - among the best Carnival food information sources online! We have here sample menus on Carnival cruise ships, segmented as Dining Room menus (for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, buffet, kids/children), room-service (breakfast & the 24 hour one), Steakhouse, "The Chef's Table". The Carnival's new "Cucina Del Capitano", "Guy's Burger Joint" and "Blue Iguana Cantina" menus (available on selected ships) are worth trying. Carnival dinner menus - the "American FEAST" and "American TABLE" Carnival menus. And for the most impotant guests - Carnival kids menu. Yummy!
For other cruise lines' bar and dining menus, drinks prices and beverage packages you can explore our "Alcohol Drinks Packages Menus" section at page right. Also explore the Best Cruise Lines and Ships for Cruise Ship Dining.
Carnival cruise menus
Each of the Carnival cruise lines dining menus is a perfect example how the cheapest cruise prices should be inclusive of exotic gourmet dishes, huge diversity of Italian-American classic recipes, plus some absolutely unique Carnival food recipes inspired by some of the world's best chefs - all so delicious and all so beautifully presented. Your "Carnival food" menu guarantees the "gourmet fun experience" you deserve if you're booked on any of "The Fun" ships. CCL follows the simple maxim that your ship-board dining don't have to be frugal to be cheap, just like your ship fun don't have to be expensive to be most appreciated. And we all - as guests and clients - know that eating is a big fun too. If you are a Carnival newbie, you should know that besides being the largest, cheapest, best-and-most-fun line, your "Carnival at Sea" will really taste amazingly good! And this survey is just one of the so many proofs.
Most of the below listed Carnival dining menus are available on all Fun Ships, the current list of which includes Breeze, Conquest, Dream, Ecstasy, Elation, Fantasy, Fascination, Freedom, Glory, Imagination, Inspiration, Legend, Liberty, Magic, Miracle, Paradise, Pride, Sensation, Spirit, Splendor, Sunshine, Triumph, Valor, Victory, Vista. Follows a list of Carnival cruise food integrated articles:
Carnival Room Service menu (breakfast)
Note: The Carnival breakfast room service menu is written on the "Rise & Shine" room service door hanger. On it you should indicate the quantities required, along with your cabin number, number of persons, your name and the time you wish your room service breakfast to be served. Hang it outside your door before 5 AM.
As of December 21, 2015 - eight months after Carnival Cruise Line launched for-fee room service on three of its ships, the company is rolling the menu out to entire fleet. The menu charges from $1.50 to $6 for items including quesadillas, shrimp, chicken wings and tenders, pizza, cheeses teaks and sides of fries. In April 2015 Carnival introduced the new menu on Carnival Conquest, Imagination and Pride, saying it would use cruise passenger feedback to determine if the up-charge offerings would be rolled out fleet-wide.
|Carnival stateroom "Continental Breakfast" menu
- Hot & Cold Drinks for breakfast - Juices (Orange, Apple, Grapefruit, Tomato) / Freshly Brewed Coffees (regular, decaffeinated) / Hot Chocolate / Hot Tea (regular, decaffeinated) / Milk (regular, skim, chocolate)
- Citrus Segments / Fresh Melon / Banana / Smoked Salmon
- Cereals - Frosted Flakes / Corn Flakes / Special K / Fruit Loops / Raisin Bran / Cheerios / Rice Krispies / Lucky Charms / Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Breakfast Breads - Danish / Toast (White, Wheat) / Bagel / Muffin / Croissant
- Yogurt - Strawberry / Raspberry / Peach / Plain
- Condiments - Half & Half / Lemon / Margarine / Butter / Cream Cheese / Honey / Jelly (Grape, Strawberry, Guava, Diet) / Orange Marmalade.
24-hour Carnival ROOM SERVICE menu
Note: Available by dialing 800 from your cabin, guests must be 21+ to order alcoholic drinks.
sandwiches (all served with Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Potato Chips/Pretzels, choice of bread)
- Grilled American Cheese
- Grilled Reuben, Corned Beef, Swiss Cheese
- Chicken Fajita, Guacamole, Greens, Jalapeno&Tomato Wrap
- Hot Pastrami on Rye Bread
- Tuna Salad on Toasted English Muffin
- Cheeses (Am/Swiss/Cheddar)
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato
- Shrimp Salad on French Roll
- Mozzarella&Portobello Mushrooms on Focaccia
- Roasted New York Strip Loin & Cheddar on French Bread
- Roast Beef & Brie on French Baguette
- Mixed Greens (tomato, cucumber, radish, red onions, choice of ranch, 1000 island, blue cheese, fatfree honey mustard)
- Tossed Garden
- Caesar (parmesan & herb croutons, or + grilled chicken breast)
- Assorted Vegetable Sticks, Blue Cheese Dip
breads (butter&jelly on request)
- toast (white/wholewheat/rye)
- toasted bagel w creamcheese
- New York Cheesecake
- Assorted Cookies & Brownies
- Chocolate Cake
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Strawberry Yogurt
- Dessert of the Day
drinks (bottled water for a nominal fee)
- (juices) orange, tomato, apple, grapefruit
- regular/decaf coffee
- hot/iced tea
- hot chocolate
- milk (chocolate, skim, regular)
Bar Service Menu prices (at regular bar prices, the following soft drinks are available 24 hours
- Coca-Cola / Diet Coke
- Sprite / Diet Sprite
- Club Soda / Ginger Ale
- Tonic Water
- (domestic beers) Budweiser / Bud Light / Miller Lite / Coors Light / Michelob Ultra
- (imported beers) Heineken / Corona / Beck's / Amstel Light.
Carnival BREAKFAST menu (Main Dining Room)
Note: On Port Days available on all ships, on Sea Days - only on ships without the "Punchliner Brunch".
Most D-lighted Choices
- fresh fruits - grapefruit half, banana, melon in season (Honeydew /Canteloupe), orange, baked apples, stewed prunes
- chilled juices - orange, pineapple, apple, tomato, prune, grapefruit
- cereals (all served with milk) - Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes, Special K, Cheerios, Sugar Pops, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, All Bran, 40% Bran Flakes, Hot Oatmeal, Hot Cream of Wheat, Hominy Grits, Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- yogurt - plain, strawberry, peach
- jellies - guava, strawberry, grape & diet (on request); orange marmalade, honey
- "Eggs Carnival" - boiled, scrambled, fried or poached, Eggs Benedict (poached on toasted English muffins Canadian bacon, hollandaise sauce), Egg Beaters (low-cholesterol substitute, on request)
- buttermilk pancakes, French Toast (with cinnamon sugar), "Lox n' Bagels", Belgian waffles
- smoked salmon (cream cheese & toasted bagel), smoked whitefish
- omelets - light & fluffy, plain, ham, cheese, or combo
- Port Salut, Gouda, Brie, Danish Bleu, Imported Swiss
D-Heavy Choices (sides)
- corned beef hash, sliced breakfast ham
- hickory-smoked sliced bacon, hominy grits, hash browns, breakfast pork link sausages, browned tomatoes, chicken sausages, turkey bacon
Cruise ship's Bakery Choices
- danish, croissants, muffins, bagels, plain & raisin English muffins
- bagels, toasts (white, whole wheat, rye), norlander bread, gluten-free bread
- ice cream choices (strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, butter pecan, candy, sugar-free upon request)
- sherbets (lime, orange, pineapple)
D-Breakfast Beverages (Good Morning Drinks)
- coffee (freshly brewed) - regular or decaffeinated
- tea - iced, hot herbal
- milk -regular, skimmed or chocolate
- Espresso, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate
- Carnival special cocktail offers - "Bloody Mary" & "Mimosa" at $3,95 - ONLY from 9 to 11 AM.
Carnival LUNCH menu (Main Dining Room)
There are a total of 4 STARTERS MENUS (always including "Medley of Garden & Field Greens"). Note: These are available on Carnival ships with multiple lunch menus.
STARTERS (LUNCH MENU 1)
- "California Roll" (Japanese rice, crab meat, cream cheese, rolled in dry seaweed, Wasabi horseradish & soy)
- "Caribbean Pepper Pot" (yams, okra, coconut, cilantro)
- "Chilled Avocado Soup"
STARTERS (LUNCH MENU 2)
- 'Seasonal Fruit Platter"
- "Jamaican Red Bean Soup" (smoked pork)
- "Chilled Curried Apple Soup"
STARTERS (LUNCH MENU 3)
- "Antipasto" (Italian appetizers)
- "Old Fashioned German Lentil Soup"
- "Chilled Orange Sory" (tapioca pearls)
- "Medley of Garden & Field Greens"
STARTERS (LUNCH MENU 4)
- "Fried Calamari Rings"
- "Cream of Spinach"
- "Chilled Essence of Fennel Celery" (garlic Bruschetta)
STARTERS (on Carnival ships with a single lunch menu)
- "Caprese Salad" (fresh buffalo mozzarella, basil leaf salad, cured plum tomatoes)
- "Southwestern Chicken Caesar Salad" (Parmesan)
There are a total of 6 MAIN COURSES (always including "Create Your Own Burger" (grilled lean beef, sesame bun, potatoes, Cheddar, bacon, mushrooms, chili). Note: These are available on Carnival ships with multiple lunch menus.
MAIN COURSES (LUNCH MENU 1)
- "Mongolian Steak Salad" (grilled top sirloin steak)
- "Oven Fresh Sun-Dried Tomato Baguette" (marinated shrimp, crab meat)
- "Spaghetti Zia Teresa" (meat balls, Parmesan)
- "Pan Fried Fillet of King Clip Nicoise"
- "Vegetable Fajitas" (tortillas, Pico de Gallo Guacamole, sour cream, Cheddar)
MAIN COURSES (LUNCH MENU 2)
- "Chicken Caesar Salad"
- "Oven Fresh Focaccia" (arugula, Mozzarella)
- "Spinach & Ricotta Cheese Ravioli" (Parmesan, mushroom sauce)
- "Fish n' Chips" (tartar sauce, coleslaw, french fries)
- "Barbecued Baby Back Ribs"
MAIN COURSES (LUNCH MENU 3)
- "Neptune's Chef Salad" (lettuce, Greenland baby shrimps, ocean scallops, Alaskan snow crab eat, pacific salmon, watercress)
- "Oven Fresh Whole Wheat Baguette" (filled with lettuce, tomato, creamy tuna salad)
- "Hay & Straw" (egg, spinach Fettuccini, tomato sauce, garlic, basil, Parmesan)
- "Pan Fried Fillet of Idaho Rainbow Trout Almondine"
- "Chinese Pepper Steak" (lean beef, pineapples, onion, steamed rice)
MAIN COURSES (LUNCH MENU 4)
- "Nicoise Salad" (tuna, potato, green beans, anchovy)
- "Philly Steak Sandwich" (hoagie, beef, onion, cheese)
- " Linguini Gigetto" (hickory smoked ham, Parmesan)
- "Salmon Paillard" (grilled pacific salmon, lemon dill, potato)
- "Chicken Parmigiana" (pan-fried, Mozzarella, Trennette Neapolitan)
MAIN COURSES (on Carnival ships with a single lunch menu)
- omelet or scrambled eggs (spinach, mushrooms, swiss/chedar cheese, smoked salmon, sausages, bacon, tomatoes, peppers, onion
- "New England Clam Chowder" (chpped sea clams, russet potatoes, trad seasoning)
- "Carnival Club Sandwich" (pan-grilled bacon, smoked turkey, ham, swiss cheese, eggs, Caesar pesto)
- "Beer Battered Fish Sandwich" (soft bread, pickled onions, vinegar peppers)
- "Penne Mediterraneo" (shrimp, tomato, garlic, scallion, tomato oil, pomodore sauce)
- "Rigatone" (3 meat, Bolognese, fresh ricotta cream, also in Alfredo sauce)
- "Tex Mex Burger" (chili, avocado salsa, jack cheese, BBQ onions, tomato, lettuce)
- "Norwegian Salmon & Rock Shrimps" (ginger, garlic, chili, soy, steamed noodles)
- "Flame Roasted Double Cut thick Pork Chops" (goat cheese, potato puree, apple compote, corn&sugar snap peas)
HEALTHY MENU items are Low-Cholesterol, Low-Fat and Vegetarian (all prepaired with diet dressing), always including "Medley of Garden & Field Greens" (45 cal). Note: These are available on Carnival ships with multiple lunch menus.
HEALTHY MENU 1
- "Caribbean Pepper Pot" (180 cal)
- "Medley of Garden & Field Greens" (45 cal)
- "Pan Fried Fillet of King Clip Nicoise" (280 cal)
- "Strawberry Banana Mouse" (145 cal)
HEALTHY MENU 2
- 'Seasonal Fruit Platter" (50 cal)
- "Oven Fresh Focaccia" (475 cal)
- "Lemon Mouse" (250 cal)
HEALTHY MENU 3
- "Chilled Orange Sory" (105 cal)
- "Hay & Straw" (480 cal)
- "Gingerbread Cake" (250 cal)
HEALTHY MENU 4
- "Cream of Spinach" (230 cal)
- "Salmon Paillard" (390 cal)
- "Pina Colada Cake" (151 cal)
There are a total of 5 DESSERTS MENUS (always including 5 ice cream flavors), also items with sugar-substitutes. Note: These are available on Carnival ships with multiple lunch menus.
DESSERTS (LUNCH MENU 1)
- "Strawberry Banana Mouse"
- "Chocolate Gateau"
- "Creme Caramel"
- Ice Coupe "Black Forest"
DESSERTS (LUNCH MENU 2)
- "Lemon Mouse"
- "German Chocolate Cake"
- "Cinnamon Bread Pudding Chantilly"
- Ice Coupe "Belle Helene"
DESSERTS (LUNCH MENU 3)
- "Gingerbread Cake"
- "Apple Hollander"
- "Tropical Fruit Terrine"
- "Chocolate Sundae"
DESSERTS (LUNCH MENU 4)
- "Pina Colada Cake"
- "Chocolate Eclair"
- "Grand Marnier Cheesecake"
- Ice Coupe "Jacques"
DESSERTS (on Carnival ships with a single lunch menu)
- caramelized banana cream pie
- "Chocolate Brownie Melting Tart"
- "Vacation Sundae" (almond macaroons, bitter chocolate, raspberries, vanilla, chocolate)
The ship's LIGHT LUNCH menu (complimentary, low-calorie) is available at the Serenity Bar on Sea Days only.
- Shrimps Focaccia with Sweet-Sour Caribbean Slaw
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Turkey Wrap
- Grilled Eggplant, Tomato, Mozzarella in Foccacia.
Carnival DINNER menu (Main Dining Rooms)
There are a total of 6 STARTERS. "Desserts & Cheeses" menu always includes several ice cream flavors ("Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry Butter Pecan"), sherbet ("Orange, Pineapple, Lime"), cheese ("Port Salut, Brie, Gouda, Imported Swiss, Danish Bleu").
- "Tropical Fruits Marinated with Lime Juice & a Touch of Tequila"
- "Hickory Smoked Alaskan Salmon" (onion, fresh dill, baby capers)
- "Grilled Satay of Chicken Tenderloin" (peanut butter sauce)
- "Beef & Barley Soup with Diced Root Vegetables"
- "Crema di Funghi Selvatica" (mushroom cream soup)
- "Gazpacho Andalouse" (chilled tomato broth, peppers, cucumbers, med herbs)
- "Orange Cake"
- "Guava Cheese Napoleon"
- "Decadence of Chocolate"
- "Black Forest Gateau".
- 'Prosciutto & Melon" (smoked aged Italian ham)
- "Tender Heart of Tropical Palm & Californian Artichoke" (roasted tomato Vinaigrette)
- "Escargots Bourguignonne" (Burgundy snails in garlic butter, Chablis, Pernod)
- "Lobster Bisque" (with cream & oak wood aged brandy)
- "Black Bean Soup" (steamed rice, sour cream)
- "Chilled Cucumber Soup with Dill".
- "Marbled Kahlua Cheesecake"
- "Key Lime Pie"
- "Chocolate Souffle".
- "Alaskan Snow Crab Meat Cocktail" (French brandy sauce, caviar Vinaigrette)
- "Cherry-Wood Smoked Breast of Long Island Duckling" (orange & grapefruit, red Burgundy wine, onion marmalade)
- "Duet of Gratinated Mussels & Shrimps Provencale" (garlic bruschetta)
- "Cream of Sun-Ripened Tomatoes with a Touch of Gin"
- "Won Ton Soup" (chicken broth, vegetables, chicken-shrimp filled Chinese pasta pocket)
- "Chilled Cream of Lychees"
- "Coconut Cake"
- "Old Fashioned Apple Pie"
- "Chocolate Tres-Leches".
- "Vine Ripe Beefsteak Tomatoes & Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella"
- "Langoustino Salad" (on marinated arugula, grilled jicama)
- "South Western Style Egg Roll"
- "French Onion Soup" (Gruyere, Parmesan)
- "Corn Chowder Maryland"
- "Asparagus Vichyssoise" (chilled potato soup)
- "Lemon Cake"
- "Strawberry Cheesecake"
- "Chocolate Mousse"
- "Hazelnut Creme Brulee".
- "Chilled Supreme of Fresh Fruit with Peach Schnapps"
- "Gravlaks" (Norwegian salmon, dill, sugar, brandy, sweet mustard sauce)
- "Smoked Chicken Quesadilla" (guacamole, tomato, Cilantro salsa, sour cream, tortilla)
- "American Navy Bean Soup" (bacon)
- "Gumbo Creole" (chicken soup)
- "Mango Cream" (iced mango cream soup)
- "Tropical Fruit Platter"
- "Baked Alaska"
- "Amaretto Cake"
- "Dutch Apple Pie".
There are a total of 7 MAIN COURSES. At dinner are offered 2 salads, always including the "Mixed Garden & Field Greens" (tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, choice of dressing).
MAIN COURSES (DINNER MENU 1)
- 2nd salad - "Heart of Romaine Lettuce with Cherry Tomatoes"
- "Pappardelle with Sauteed Langoustino Tails" (pasta, tomato broth)
- "Catch of the Day" (broiled fillet of fresh fish, mushrooms, marrow bean vinaigrette, fennel, watercress salad)
- "Sweet & Sour Shrimps" (oriental fried rice)
- "Supreme of Chicken a la Grecque" (grilled boneless breast, herbs, garlic, Linguini, plum tomatoes, artichoke, olives)
- "Rack of New Zealand Spring Lamb Duonnaise" (garlic, fresh herbs, baked with mustard crust, potatoes, roasted root vegetables)
- "Aged New York Sirloin Steak with Three Peppercorn Sauce"
- "Indian Vegetarian Dinner" (figs kebab, cottage cheese, cumin flavored basmati rice pilaf, red lentils)
MAIN COURSES (DINNER MENU 2)
- 2nd salad - "Wilted Spinach & Portobello Mushrooms with Fresh Bacon Bits"
- "Penne Mariscos" (pasta al dente, shrimp, scallops, tomato cream sauce)
- "Ancho Basted Fillet of Fresh Pacific Salmon" (salsa, rise noodles)
- "Bourbon & Honey Glazed Roasted Spring Chicken" (corn, cajun sausage dressing, okra, fried plantain chip)
- "Jerked Pork Loin" (slowly roasted, bean stew, caramelized plantain)
- "Veal Parmigiana" (sauteed cutlet of Wisconsin milk fed veal, plum tomato sauce, Mozzarella)
- "Tender Roasted Sirloin of American Beef with Charred Chili & Corn Sauce" (grilled Zucchini, horseradish mashed potatoes)
- "Grilled Portobello Mushroom Tamale" (vegetarian, smoked tomato, chili salsa)
MAIN COURSES (DINNER MENU 3)
- 2nd salad - "Greek Farmer" (lettuce, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, onions, olives, Feta)
- "Farfalle with Smoked Turkey Tenderloin & Green Asparagus Tips" (Parmesan)
- "Pan Fried Fillet of Sole Meuniere"
- "Black Tiger Shrimps & Heart of Leeks in Californian Chardonnay Cream"
- "Supreme of Chicken Carnival Style" (broiled breast, stuffed with spinach & ricotta on California sauce & tarragon)
- "Braised Leg of New Zealand Spring Lamb with Rosemary Rediction" (potatoes, garlic, porcini chips)
- "Tenderloin of Beef Wellington" (mushrooms, goose live mousse in puff pastry, baked carrot puree, buttered broccoli florets)
- "Roasted Squash in a Tomato Stew with Californian Chardonnay"
MAIN COURSES (DINNER MENU 4)
- 2nd salad - "Curly Endive & Thinly Sliced Cucumbers"
- "Rigatoni with Italian Sausage Assorted Bell Peppers & Fresh Mushrooms" (Parmesan)
- "Broiled Fillet of Caribbean Red Snapper"
- "Coquilles St Jacques" (ocean scallops, Mornay sauce, braised fennel)
- "Grilled Rock Cornish Hen on Black Cherry Salsa" (saffron polenia roll, mushroom cups)
- "Roast Veal with Mushroom Cream Sauce"
- "Filet Mignon with California Cabernet Sauce & Gorgonzola Butter"
- "Vegetarian Lasagna with Spinach, Mushrooms & Ricotta Cheese" (on tomato sauce)
MAIN COURSES (DINNER MENU 5)
- 2nd salad - "Vine Ripened Tomatoes & Cucumber Slices with Fresh Chives"
- "Fettuccini Tossed in a Mushroom Cream"grilled chicken tenderloins, Parmesan)
- "Grilled Fillet of Fresh Pacific Salmon with Dill Mousseline" (creamed spinach, potatoes)
- "Delice of the Ocean, Newburg Style" (black tiger prawns, ocean scallops, Maine lobster, creamy sherry)
- "Oven Roasted Tom Turkey"
- "Pan-Fried Medallions of Pork"
- "Tender Roasted Prime Rib of American Beef au Jus"
- "Zucchini & Eggplant Parmigiana" (vegetarian, Pomodoro sauce).
FORMAL DINNER menus (Main Dining Rooms)
On all Carnival ships there are two "Formal Dinner" events held in the ship's Main Dining Rooms. These are the Captain's "Welcome Dinner Party" (held in the evening of embarkation day) and the "Gala Dinner Party" (held in the evening of the day before disembarkation day).
SALADS menu is the same for both, and includes:
- "Mixed Garden & Field Greens"
- "Caesar" (freshly grated Parmesan, herb croutons)
Captain's WELCOME DINNER menu
- "Fantasy on Fresh Tropical Fruit & Berries"
- "Mississipi Delta Prawns" (American & French sauce)
- "Ragout of Wild Mushrooms" (goat cheese)
- "Minestrone Milanese" (vegetable soup with pasta)
- "West Indian Roasted Pumpkin Soup" (chicken broth)
- "Strawberry Bisque" (chilled creamy soup).
- "Bigoli Alla Carnival" (thick spaghetti, vodka, caviar)
- "Pan Seared Fillet of Fresh Victoria Perch" (grilled beefsteak, tomato salad, potatoes, Rosehip Vinaigrette)
- "Broiled Lobster Tail" (butter, sauteed green beans, green mango, potato tartar)
- "Whole Roasted Quail Filled with Herb Stuffing" (Marsola wine sauce)
- "Essence of Japan" (jumbo shrimps, salmon, kelp tempura roll, truffeled Yazu sauce, pettie filet mignon, Wasabe sause, green beans, Tofu steak on Tosa Zu, watercress salad)
- "Tamarind Rubbed, Tender Roasted Prime Rib of American Beef Au Jus"
- "Artichokes, Zucchini & Cashew Nuts in a Pink Lentil Crusted Eggplant" (grilled butternut squash Bruschetta)
Captain's GALA DINNER menu
- "Freshly Grilled Portabello Mushroom & Mesclun Lettuce"
- "An Arrangement of Louisiana Tiger Prawns"
- "New England Crab Cake" (herb salad, roasted pepper Remoulade)
- "Game Consomme with Juniper Berries & Aged Sherry"
- "Cream of Garden Fresh Broccoli & Wisconsin Cheddar"
- "Chilled Zucchini Soup"
- "Penne Siciliana" (pasta, eggplant sauce, Zucchini, plum tomatoes, Pecorino cheese, herbs)
- "Seared Pike Perch on Minted Couscous" (artichoke Foo Yong in Crayfish Vermounth Jus)
- "Grilled Black Tiger Jumbo Shrimps" (pink pepper, olive oil, Porcini Risotto, watercress salad, green asparagus)
- "Essence of India" (grilled lamb chops, green masala, chicken makhani, dal, Alou Gobi, Basmati rice, Raita, Papodams)
- "Pepper Seared Supreme of Young Long Island Duckling" (steamed baby bok choy, marsala)
- "Chateaubriand with Sauce Bearnaise" (grilled beef tenderloin)
- "Stuffed Mediterranean Vegetables Provencale".
Carnival PUNCHLINER BRUNCH menu
Note: "Punchliner Comedy Brunch" is available on all Carnival ships, held in the Punchliner Bar & Lounge.
- "flamin' tomatoes soup"
- "bagel breakfast" (cream cheese, smoked salmon)
- "fresh fruit platter" (cottage cheese/plain)
- Caesar salad (fried chicken & jerk bacon)
- "Eggs Benedict" (your choice ham/salmon, hollandaise sauce, home fries)
- omelets (either plain or with spinach, tomato, mushrooms, peppers, onions, bacon, ham, swiss/cheddar
- "dos huevos" (eggs - cooked your choice, 2 sides of your choice: corned-beef hash, sliced ham, cheddar grits, grilled tomato, hickory-smoked bacon, hash-browned potatoes, pork link sausage, chicken sausage, turkey bacon)
- "huevos rancheros" (chicken quesadilla, fried eggs, manchego cheese, flavors)
- "breakfast burrito" (1 soft tortilla, scrambled egg, chorizo, beans, Mexican flavors)
- "funny french toast" (your choice of cereals - "Honey Nut Cheerios", "Raisin Bran", "Fruit Loops", "Frosted Flakes")
- "fat stack pancakes" (plain or blueberry/chocolate chip)
- "carney huevos" (fillet Mignon, 2 fried eggs, bearnaise, grilled tomato, home fries)
- "mac n’ cheese" (mix of choice - fried chicken, steak, applewood-smoked bacon)
- "pappardelle pasta" (mushroom cream sauce, Parmesan)
- "grilled salmon fillet" (roasted pepper, tomato, black olives, capers)
- "hen alla diavola" (chicken grilled, lemon, hot pepper)
- ice cream (different flavors)
- "caramelized cheese cake"
- "banana cream pie" (tamarind, hazelnut ice cream)
- "Mexican churros" (cinnamon-sugar fried doughnuts).
Chocolate Buffet menu
- Chocolate Cakes (pear, orange, almond, lemon, cheese, diet, dry fruit&choco pound)
- Chocolate (Muscavado, Carre, Fudge, Cream, Fountain, Churros, Wontons)
- Lemon Bacardi Mousse
- Sugar Frosted Walnuts
- Choc Chip Madeleines
- Almond Biscotti
- Citrus Sugar Rocks
- Strawberry&Lemon Jujubes
- Pineapple on Skewers
- Condied Orange
- Espresso Palmiers
- Compote (peach, pear, pineapple, mandarin)
- Rice Pudding
- Ice Cream (vanilla, strawberry)
- Sauces (caramel, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, butterscotch)
- Chilean Patties
- Banana Fritters.
Carnival cruise ships LIDO BUFFET menus
Note: At the "Bar Menus" link (top page) search for Pasta Bar/Burito Bar/Sushi Bar/Grill Bar/Salad Bar.
CARNIVAL DELI Menu
- Tuna Salad in White Bread
- Smoked Salmon on Bagel
- Turkey Wrap
- Aragula Roasted Peppers & Mozzarella on Foccacia
- Grilled Ham&Cheese
- Turkey on Country Roll
- Grilled Reuben
- Pastrami on Rye
- Corned Beef on Rye
- Corned Beef & Pastrami Combo
PIZZA BAR Menu
- Margheritta (mozzarella, basil, tomato sauce)
- A La Rustica (pepperoni, tomato, basil, olive oil)
- Napolitana (olives, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes)
- Capriciosa (anchovies, capers, tomatoes)
- De Chevre (roasted garlic, mushroom sauvage, goat cheese)
- Pan (sausage, peppers, onions, tomatoes)
- Calzone Al Forno (sausage, salami, tomatoes, mozzarella)
- Caesar Salad (freshly tossed, served plain or with chicken, wit hgarlic bread).
FISH and CHIPS BAR Menu
Note: All dishes are with french fried potatoes, marinated vegetables, tartar sauce, mayonaisse, sweet chili sauce, English mustard dip).
cold seafood appetizers & salads
- Cured Tenderloin of Ahi Tuna (with watermelon)
- Cajun berbequed octopus Salad
- Ceviche (tiger shrimp, red snappers, peppers, lime, coconut)
hot main seafood dishes
- Crisp Fried Oysters
- Cider Batter Fried Fish Fillets
- Calamari Zucchini Maui Onio Fritters
- Bouillabaissse a la Carnival (steamed mussels, gulf shrimp, clams, red snapper fillet, tomato, pesco broth, garlic bread
Carnival BUFFET Menu
Mexican Bar menu
- Grilled Striploin Steak with Soft Tacos & Roasted Poblano
- Black Beans & Chicken Tostadas with Salsa & Tangy Romaine
- Creamy Enchiladas with Salmon, Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- Crispy Potato Sopes with Salsa, Goat Cheese & Herb Salad
- Jalapeno Cheese Sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Taco Station
Indian (Tandoor) menu
- Tandoori Chicken
- Tandoori Fish
- Cottage Cheese
- Beef Kebabs
- Chicken Butter Masala
- Cumin Pilaf
- Garlic Naan
Grand Buffet menu
- Roast Top Round
- Barbeque Provencale Roast
- Strip Loin of Beef Jus
- Charred Tomato & Bell Pepper Soup
- Fish Finger with tartar Sauce
- Mascarpone Chicken Pot Pie
- Pasta Fagioli
- Pesca Con Salsa Fresca
- Pilaf Portofino
- Baked Stuffed Tomatoes with Roasted Garlic
- Campo Contento (roasted vegitable wrap)
- Cheesy Roasted Tators
- Vegetable Biriyani
Cucina Del Capitano menu, Carnival Chef's Table menu
- Parmesan Core & Olive
- Chorizo & Dates, Piquillo Sofrito
- Focaccia, MascarponeCream&ProscuittoCrudo
- langoustine & Sundried Tomato Jam Fritters
- Tomatoes Our Way (Aerated Tomato Juice, Cocoa Butter Coated, Chardonnay Poached)
- Tuna Banh Mi (Lemon bread, Sesame Crisp, Miso Cream, Avocado Gel)
- Cornish Hen (Caramelized Butternut Squash Sofrito)
- Bavarios (Spinach, Green Peas, Warm Tirnip, Apple Juice)
- Salmon (Herb Pesto, Cured Tomatoes, Carrots, fava, Mushroom Earth, Condesed Beets)
- Wagyu (Slow Stewed Short Ribs, Potato Pebbles, Pumpkin Fudge, Tomato Dust)
- Chocolate 88F (Aerated Pistachio, Mango Cake, Mascarpone Cream, Guava, Caramel Praline)
Carnival CHEF'S TABLE menu
Note: The following menu items are package price inclusive, excepting specialty coffees and after-dinner drinks (available at Bar menu prices).
appetizers / soups / salads
- ANTIPASTI (Olives, Tomato, Zucchini Tartar, Sicilian Fig Olive Basil Tapenade, Eggplant Caponata, Roasted Pepper alla Nonna, Cured Prosciutto, Mushrooms, Marinated Vegetables, Grilled Italian Bread)
- IL CAPITANO’S SIGNATURE ARANCINI (Fried Risotto Balls, Baby Arugula, Shaved Parmesan Cheese, Tomato Sauce)
- PARMIGIANA DI MELANZANE (Breaded Eggplant, Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato Sauce, Shaved Parmesan, Cherry Tomatoes, Fried Basil)
- CALAMARI FRITTI (Calamari Rings, Cured Tomatoes, Charred Lime, Spicy Marinara Sauce)
- NONNA’S MEATBALLS (Olive Oil Sauteed Garlic&Onion, Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato Sauce)
- MINESTRONI (Vegetable Soup - Beans, Rustic Spices, Mascarpone Cream, Pesto Sauce)
- INSALATA CAPRESE (Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella, Cracked Peppercorn, Basil, Pesto Puree, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Olive Oil)
- IL CAPITANO’S FAVORITE INSALATA DI RUCOLA (Salad - Baby Arugula, Cherry Tomatoes, Parmesan, Sorrento Lemon)
- INSALATA CAESAR (Salad – Crispy Hearts of Romaine, Anchovy Fillet, Freshly Made Croutons, Shaved Parmesan)
entrees / pastas
- IL BACCIO DEL MARE (Spaghetti with Baked Little Neck Clams, Spicy Clam Sauce)
- NONNA’S LINGUINE & MEATBALLS (Olive Oil-Sauteed Garlic&Onion, Fresh Mozzarella, Linguine al Dente, Tomato Sauce)
- SPAGHETTI CARBONARA (Spaghetti al Dente, Cream, Diced Pancetta Bacon, Onion, Garlic, Fried Oregano, Shaved Parmesan)
- POLLO PARMIGIANA DELLA CUCINA (Breaded Chicken Breast, Mozzarella, Marinara Sauce)
- BISTECCA ALLA GRIGLIA (New York Sirloin Steak, Seared, Grilled Tomato, Pearl Onions, Garlic Conﬁt, Fried Thyme, Parsley)
- BRASATO AL BAROLO (Braised Short Ribs, Red Barolo Wine Sauce, Crusted Almond, Olive Oil Cream)
- GAMBERETTI ALLA PIZZAIOLA (Grilled Shrimp, Stewed Mushrooms&Peppers, Tomato Sauce, Garlic Foam, Charred Lemon, Parsley)
- SALMONE GRIGLIA (Grilled Salmon Fillet, Roasted Potatoes, Endive, Charred Tomato, Lemon)
- HERBED ZUCCHINI & TOMATOES
- ROSEMARY POTATOES
- SPAGHETTI WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- BROCCOLI WITH PEPERONATA
- MAGIC TIRAMISU (Cake - Mascarpone Cream, Lady Fingers Soaked in Coffeee Liqueur, Grand Marnier & Kahlua, Chocolate Rufﬂes)
- SICILIAN CANNOLI (Pastry Rolls Filled with Ricotta, Mascarpone Cream, topped with Dark Chocolate)
- CROSTATA DI MELE COPPETTA (Apple Tart - Hazelnut Streusel)
- LIMONE SORBETTI (with Chocolate Twigs, Fresh Mint)
Carnival GYU'S BURGER menu
(abbrev - meaning)
- SMC - "Super Melty Cheese"
- LTOP - "Lettuce, Tomato, Onoin, Pickle"
- "Rojo Ring" - crispy spicy onion ring
- "Donkey Sauce" - the Guy's secret Mayo sauce
- all menu items are served with hand-cut fries & the Guy's signature seasoning.
- "Plain Jane" burger - with/without SMC, 80/20 ground chuck on a tasty buttered grilled roll.
- "Straight Up" burger - with SMC, LTOP & Donkey Sauce
- "Pig Patty" - a "Straight Up" with SMC + a patty of crispy bacon.
- "Chilius Maximus" - a "Straight Up" without LTOP, with Rojo Ring, SMC, Donkey Sauce, topped with chili.
- "The Ringer" - a 'Straight Up" with SMS, the Guy's "Bourbon & Sugar" BBQ sauce and Rojo Ring
BLUE IGUANA CANTINA menu
Tacos (chicken, fish or pork)
- (fresh made tortillas filled with your choice of chipotle rubbed chicken, ancho roast pork, or seasoned battered fish).
- 1) your choice tortilla (wheat, jalepeno)
- 2) your choice (scrambled eggs, mexican style scrambled eggs, chicken sausage, ham)
- 3) your choice filling (skillet hash brown potatoes, monterey jack cheese, onion iceberg lettuce, tomato
- 4) your choice topping (roasted tomato salsa, pico de gallo, crema fresca or tomatillo salsa).
- 1) your choice tortilla (wheat or jalepeno)
- 2) your choice meat (chicken, beef or shrimp)
- 3) your choice filling (refried beans, cilantro lime rice, black beans, tomato, roasted corn, sauteed onion, iceberg lettuce, charred green peppers)
- 4) your choice topping (roasted tomato salsa, pico de gallo, tomatillos, salsa roja, guacamole, sour cream, monterey jack cheese).
- arbol chili
- salsa roja
- pico de gallo
- roasted tomato salsa
- ahumado tomato & cebolla china (smoked tomato & scalions)
- watermellon & jicama
- black bean & corn
- crema fresca
- scliced watermelon
- monterey jack cheese
FAT JIMMY'S BBQ menu
Note: The "Fat Jimmy's BBQ" is available on selected ships and on sea days only (for lunch.
- "Fat Jimmy's Best Barbequed Yardbird" (chicken breast)
- "Oh, Ya! Grilled Kielbasa" (highly seasoned sausage, with garlic)
- "Brew Robbon Grilled Italian Sausage"
- "Granny's Grilled Veggies"
- "Pig-In-A-Poke Pulled Pork Sandwiches" (slow cooked).
- potato salad
- baked beans
- creamed corn
Carnival cruise dinner menus - "American TABLE" and "American FEAST"
CCL made the debut of their new dining concepts named "American TABLE" and "American FEAST" in early December 2013 (starting with Glory on Dec 8). Carnival is testing their fans' respond to more contemporary meals, and also the locally themed recipes in several call ports.
The new Carnival dinner menus are rotated daily. Follow these links to see the new "American TABLE" wine list prices and the feature "American TABLE" drink menu prices of cocktails offered at dinner in the Main Dining Rooms.
The implementation schedule for the new cruise dinner menus included Glory (December 2013), Liberty (January 2014) and in February 2014 - the Imagination and Inspiration ships. The "Fun Ships" fans accept the new dining concepts well, so the new menus are implemented on all ships in the CCL fleet through 2015.
"American TABLE" menu
The Carnival's "American TABLE" menu is offered in MDRs on casual nights, and also features "call ports" entrees with popular regional dishes varying each day according to the visited port. The ingredients are sourced as usual - in the ships' departure ports.
- "SHRIMP COCKTAIL"
- "MINESTRONE MILANESE"
- "CANNELLONI" (ricotta, pancetta, peas)
- (for the table) "FRIED CALAMARI", "FLATBREAD" (with caramelized onions, mushrooms, ricotta) and "CAESAR SALAD"
- (St Thomas) "TROPICAL SALAD" (Lettuce, coconut, chili, almonds)
- "SEARED TUNA"
- "ROASTED BROCCOLI SALAD" (chiliflakes)
- "VEGETABLE SPRING ROLLS"
- (for the table are the same)
- (Cozumel) "TORTILLA SOUP w BRAISED CHICKEN" (tortillas, tomato broth, cotija cheese, fresh cilantro)
Main dishes menu
- "BASA FILLET"
- "ROAST STRIPLOIN" (polenta, salsa verde)
- "SALMON FISH CAKE"
- "BBQ PORK SPARERIBS"
- (vegetarian) "RATATOUILLE LASAGNA" (goat cheese)
- (grill) "SALMON FILLET", "FREE RANGE CHICKEN BREAST", "FLAT IRON STEAK" and "PORK CHOP". List of sauces includes Chimichurri, BBQ, Bearnaise, Peppercorn, Roasted Garlic, Tomato Tapenade.
- (special) "Oysters ROCKEFELLER"
- (St Thomas) "ISLAND CHICKEN CURRY" (West Indian curry, white meat chicken, potato crisps, sweet-sour mango chutney)
- "VEAL PARMESAN" (Spaghetti"
- ROSEMARY BRAISED LAMB SHANK"
- "SEARED TILAPIA"
- "CORNMEAL CRUSTED CHICKEN BREAST"
- (vegetarian) "STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM"
- (grill) "MAHI MAHI FILLET", "FREE RANGE CHICKEN BREAST", "NEW YORK SIRLOIN STEAK" and "PORK CHOP". Sauces are the same.
- (special) "SESAME CRUSTED SHARK"
- (Cozumel) "STEAK TACOS" (marinated open flame grilled steak, pico de gallo, tomatillo-cilantro, avocado chili).
"Ports of Call Sides"
- in St Thomas: "CORN & VEGETABLE SUCCOTASH", "DOUBLE BAKED POTATO", "SAUTEED BEANS" (bacon), "WHIPPED YUKON POTATOES" (chilies), "FRAGRANT BASMATI PILAF" and "MESCLUN GREENS SALAD".
- in Cozumel: "ROASTED BROCCOLI, CARROTS, PEARL ONIONS", "BAKED POTATO" (bacon, chives), "FRENCH FRIES", "MAC N CHEESE" (bacon) and "RATATOUILLE GREEK SALAD"
- "WARM DATE & FIG PUDDING" (Passion fruit, rum, icecream, pumpkin)
- "MELTING CHOCOLATE CAKE"
- "NUTELLA TIRAMISU" (with caramel)
- "PIE A LA MODE" (with Vanilla)
After Dinner Cocktails
- "CHOCOLATE MARTINI" (Cruzan, Amaretto, Baileys, creme de cacao)
- "CARIBBEAN COFFEE" (Tia Maria, Appleton, nutmeg)
- "HAZELNUT HEAVEN" (cappuccino, Frangelico, Cruzan rum)
- (St Thomas) "PAINKILLER" (Bacardi)
- (Cozumel) "THE ULTIMATE MARGARITA" (1800 Reposado, Agave tequila, Cointreau).
"American FEAST" menu
The Carnival's "American FEAST" menu is also for the ship's MDR, but served on formal nights only. Along with the gourmet meat dishes, a variety of vegetarian options will be also available, together with a long list of cocktails and wines (by the glass and bottle).
Appetizers menu 1
- "SMOKED SALMON w HEARTS OF PALM" (papaya, totsoi greens)
- "CEVICHE SHRIMP & REDFISH"
- "BRAISED KALE, BLACKENED PORK TENDERLOIN"
- "STUFFED MUSHROOM" (with Romano cheese)
Appetizers menu 2
- "HARISSA BRUSHED BEEF TENDERLOIN"
- "HERB SALAD"
- "CRISPY CORN & CRAB FRITTERS" (Pineapple, coconut)
- "GRILLED CHORIZO WRAPPED JUMBO SHRIMP"
- (Pasta 1) "FETTUCCINI ALFREDO" (parmesan)
- (Pasta 2) "CAVATELLI w PESTO, SQUASH PUREE & PEPERONATA"
Entrees menu 1
- "SEARED STRIPED BASS" (cabbage, potatoes)
- "BROILED MAINE LOBSTER TAIL" (shrimp, broccoli)
- "SLOW COOKED PRIME RIB"
- "SAVORY TART w ROOT VEGETABLES" (ricotta mousse)
- Note: grill dishes are available upon request only.
Entrees menu 2
- "MISO MARINATED SALMON FILLET" (rice cake, mushroom)
- "CHESAPEAKE CRAB CAKE"
- "FILET MIGNON"
- "SPANAKOPITA & STUFFED BELL PEPPERS" (Greek pie with feta)
- (Dessert 1) "MALTED CHOCOLATE MOUSSE with HAZELNUT CAKE"
- (Dessert 2) "STICKY TOFFEE BRIOCHE with 4 TOPPINGS" (creme fraiche, chocolate, coconut-lime, strawberry compote)
Carnival KIDS menu
Carnival kids menu features fun foods and keeps happy even the pickiest eaters. All the familiar options children love from home are offered, like hot dogs, spaghetti&meatballs, mac&cheese, chicken nuggets, peanut butter&jelly sandwiches, fresh fruit and veggies. The desserts are not less yummy, because enjoying sweet stuff like chocolate brownies and banana splits is pretty exciting. There is even 24-hour ice cream and pizza. All items are also available on Carnival in-room dining menu. Kids menu is featured on all ships of the line.
- Fresh Fruit Cocktail
- Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich
- Hamburger / Cheeseburger / Hot Dog / Mac-N-Cheese
- Chicken Nuggets / French Fries / Fried Chicken Tenders / Fish Fingers
- Pepperoni/Cheese Pizza / Spaghetti and Meatballs / Cannoli
D "Captain's Sweet Treasure Chest" Most Precious
- Chocolate Brownies / Cookies
- Banana Split
- Jello with Custard
- Ice Creams (Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate, Butter Pecan, Candy-flavored)
- Sherbets (Orange, Lime, Pineapple)
*plus anything from the regular menu
Carnival Cruise Steakhouse
Carnival Cruise Lines Steakhouse restaurants are among the specialty restaurants on the Fun Ships. Learn all about the Carnival Steakhouse menu, attire/dress code, reservations details and food prices. The list of Carnival specialty restaurants (at surcharge) also includes Supper Clubs and the Italian family restaurant "Cucina del Capitano" on the newest ships and on all refurbished vessels with Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades.
"The Chef's Table" is a specialty Carnival Line dining program (limited to 12 guests), consisting of a very special 7-course dinner with fine wine for every course. The list of "dining venues" for this program often includes the ship's galley, the library and the conference room.
Carnival Steakhouse dinner cost
The nominal fee is US $35 per guest (applicable to kids as well) and it includes an appetizer, entree, dessert and gratuity. Additional tipping is optional (both in cash or to your "Sail & Sign" card). The $35 fee doesn't include bar menu drinks, such as wine, liquor, soda, bottled water (for prices see the table-link). More cost related articles at our Carnival cruise information hub.
Carnival Steakhouse dress-code, reservations
- Steakhouse's dress-code is "Cruise Elegant", wearing jeans is permitted on "Cruise Casual" dinners (wearing shorts is not permitted). Integrated with Carnival cruise dress-code rules.
- Steakhouse reservations: making reservations ahead of time is highly recommended due to the small capacity of these dining venues. Guests are also welcome to go there and be seated as per availability. Reservations can be requested either online (prior to the sailing, go to "MY CRUISE MANAGER" on the carnival.com website, then go to "To Do List"/"Plan Activities") or can be made on board - at the Steakhouse or by calling from your stateroom. Know that dates and times are on a "first come - first serve" basis. This venue is open daily from 6PM until 9:30PM.
Carnival "Steakhouse ships" list
These are the names of the vessels' steakhouse restaurants, which are always located on the Spa Deck:
- Fahrenheit 555 (Carnival Breeze, Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Vista, Carnival Horizon)
- The Point (Carnival Conquest)
- The Chef's Art (Carnival Dream)
- Sun King (Carnival Freedom)
- Emerald Room (Carnival Glory)
- Harry's (Carnival Liberty)
- The Golden Fleece (Carnival Legend)
- Prime (Carnival Magic)
- Nick and Nora's (Carnival Miracle)
- David's (Carnival Pride)
- Nouveau (Carnival Spirit)
- The Pinnacle (Carnival Splendor)
- Scarlett's (Carnival Valor).
Carnival STEAKHOUSE Menu
- "Escargots a la Bourguignonne" (baked in garlic herb butter)
- "Pumpkin and Feta Cheese Parfait" (served with light roasted pumpkin cream)
- "Beef Carpaccio" (sliced beef tenderloin, shaved Parmesan, marinated Mache lettuce)
- "Sushi Platter" (salmon, lobster, shrimp, with pickled Ginger and Wasabe)
- "Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail" (Black Tiger shrimp with American cocktail sauce)
- "New England Crab Cake" (with herb salad, roasted pepper Remoulade)
- "Lobster Bisque with Vintage Cogniac" (Fleuron and fresh cream)
- Baked Onion Soup "Les Halles"
- "Baked Potatoes with Trimmings"
- "Sauteed Medley of Fresh Mushrooms"
- Yukon Gold Mash with Wasabe Horseradish"
- "Grilled Fresh Vegetables in Season"
- "Creamed Spinach with Garlic"
- "Broiled New York Strip Loin Steak" (14oz)
- Grilled Prime Rib Chop" (18oz)
- "Classic Porterhouse Steak" (24oz)
- "Broiled Filet Mignon" (9oz)
- Surf & Turf" (seared lobster tail, grilled filet Mignon)
- "Whole Dover Sole Meuniere" (pan-fried, with Beurre Noisette)
- "Broiled Lobster Tail" (with drawn butter)
- "Broiled Supreme of Free Range Chicken"
- "Grilled Lamb Chops"
- "Mushroom Strudel on Asparagus Fondue" (stuffled tomato, green peas, struffled "Mac n' Cheese")
- "Classic Caesar" (hearts of Romaine lettuce)
- "Baby Leaf Spinach and Fresh Mushrooms" (blue cheese and warm bacon bits)
- "Tossed Garden" (greens, Radichio, tomato, purple onion, watercress, with ranch or blue cheese dressing)
- "Three Peppercorn"
- "Wild Mushroom"
- "Citrus Cheesecake with Haselnuts Biscuit" (mango Ravioli, almond, Mascarpone jam)
- "Washington Apple Tarte Tartin" (with chocolate and lemon Balm salad)
- "Chocolate Trate with Bitter Chocolate Pate" (pineaapple croquant, Tiramisu Notre Facon)
- "Fresh Fruits" (in season, served with sherbet)
- International cheeses selection
- Dessert wine ("Quadi Electra" CA)
- After Dinner Drinks/Bar Menu prices
- Wide selection of freshly brewed specialty coffees and teas
- "Graham's Six Grape"
- "Dow's 20 Year Tawny"
- "Hardy VSOP"
- "Hardy XO"
- "Cles Ducs Armagnac VSOP"
- "Martell Cordon Blue"
- "Hennessy Paradis"
- "Courvoisier XO"
- "Remy Martin VSOP"
- "Grand Mariner"
- "Amaretto di Saronno"