Ocean Gala cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Small Cruise Lines en-suite amenities and services.
The Ocean Gala cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Ocean Gala cabins review
Follows the review of Island Escape staterooms as furniture, amenities and complimentary services:
- All Island Escape cabins have 1 queen or 2 single beds (configurations are side by side or L-shaped), living area (full-length closets /2 wardrobes and drawers), private bathroom (WC, shower/shower curtain), flat TV, radio, direct-dial phone, safe (chargeable), individual air-conditioning. Hairdryers are offered only in Suites and Deluxe cabins. Lower room categories can hire a hairdryer from the Reception.
- All suites feature separate living area (bar, fridge, PC socket), dining area (with media centre) and marble bathrooms (with whirlpool baths). Balcony cabins have a fridge and PC socket too.
- Standard Suite cabins are with picture window, king bed plus sofa bed (for 3rd person).
- Passenger staterooms configurations vary from bunk-bedded (with 1 upper and 1 lower bed) to standard Oceanview and Interior (with twin beds /convertible), to Deluxe cabins (slightly bigger in size compared to the Premiers).
- Premier cabins size is bigger than the standard Outsides, with a large picture window. These rooms additionally have seating area (sofa bed, table, chair), and some have obstructed views.
- Most of the Outside cabins have Picture Windows, but some are with Porthole Windows. Some of the Golden Deck 9 staterooms have obstructed the view (due to lifeboats).
- Single cabins have 1 single bed, 1 wardrobe, private bathroom (WC, shower).
- Thomson Cruises Island Escape guests are able to choose deck location by booking cabin numbers in advance (nominal fee per stateroom applies).
- Thomson’s “Premier Service” is available to passengers in Deluxe and Suite cabins only. The list of perks includes priority check-in, once per week Continental Breakfast in bed, complimentary pressing (only during the first 24 hours on the ship, 3 items PP limit), concierge service for dining/tours reservations. Express services (airport check-in, luggage delivery) are subject to availability at ports of call.
Ocean Gala cabin and suite plans are property of Small Cruise Lines . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.