Queen of the Mississippi cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by American Cruise Lines en-suite amenities and services.
The Queen of the Mississippi cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||445 ft2 / 42 m2|
|Location (on decks):||3rd, 4th|
|Type (categories):||(OS) Owners Suite|
|Staterooms number:||14 (AAR), 21 (AAL), 13 (AAC), 6 (AAM)|
|Cabin size:||AAM (330 ft2 / 31 m2) AAC-AAL-AAR (305 ft2 / 28 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||2nd (AAR), 3rd (AAL), 4th (AAC), 5th (AAM)|
|Type (categories):||(AAM, AAC, AAL, AAR) Private Balcony staterooms|
|Cabin size:||290 ft2 / 27 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Main|
|Type (categories):||(A) Window Sateroom|
Studio Single Cabins
|Staterooms number:||1 (SO), 18 (SB)|
|Cabin size:||SO (205 ft2 / 19 m2), SB (230 ft2 / 21 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||1-Main (A), 2nd (A)|
|Type (categories):||(SO-Window, SB-Balcony) Single-occupancy staterooms|
Queen of the Mississippi cabins review
Follows the review of Queen of the Mississippi riverboat cabins as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- Hotel beds (king or 2 twin, size 200 x 160 cm, no underbeds space for suitcases), bedside tables with lamps, open closet, 1 or 2 dressers (with drawers), individual climate control, medical emergency button.
- Each accommodation has a private, hotel-style, full-size bathroom with shower, hairdryer, Judith Jackson premium bath amenities (shampoo, body wash, conditioner, moisturizer, mouthwash, facial bar, bath soaps, vanity kit), HD flat TV (local/satellite reception), DVD player, phone (onboard communication only), coffee-maker, digital clock, a seating area (small table with 1 or 2 swivel chairs), vanity desk.
- Owner Suites are larger in size, with extra amenities, such as fresh flowers, terry robes, mini-bar, in-room dining service (continental breakfast served on the balcony).
- Cabin balconies are the same size regardless of the category, each furnished with a small table and two chairs.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet access (shipwide coverage), with several Internet computers located around the ship.
- Complimentary are alcohol (beer and wine at lunch / dinner), unlimited drinks (soda, water, juices, coffee, tea), snacks, room-service.
- American Cruise Lines deals are non inclusive of gratuities, shore excursions / tours, port fees.
Queen of the Mississippi cruise ship has 2 wheelchair-accessible cabins (for disabled passengers) in categories A-Window (on deck 1-Main) and AAR (on deck 2nd), which are conveniently located near the elevator.
The ship has a total of 19 single cabins (for solo passengers) that can be booked with single-occupancy rates (no single supplement).
Queen of the Mississippi cabin and suite plans are property of American Cruise Lines . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.