MS Charming deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
MS Charming deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Sanya International Cruise Development Company China (Small Cruise Lines) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the MS Charming cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on MS Charming staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Charming (1998-built as "Sea Princess", last refurbished by Princess Cruises in 2017, sold in 2020) is the third (last) of the Sun-class Princess cruise ships - together with Dawn (now Pacific Explorer) and Sun (now Pacific World) and P&O Oceana (now Queen of the Oceans).
MS Charming/Sea Princess cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1008 cabins for 1998 passengers served by 910 crew/staff. The ship has 11 passenger accessible decks, 7 restaurants and bars, 6 lounges, 3 swimming pools, 6 jacuzzies, 9 elevators.
Passenger-use launderettes (laundromats) are located on decks 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 and 11. These are self-service laundry facilities with ironing boards and detergent being provided.
Sea Princess deckplan changes 2017 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes following the ship's 16-day long drydock refurbishment in 2017 (October 21-November 5, done in Singapore) includes:
- All passenger cabins received new bedding (all beds were replaced with Princess Luxury Bed).
- A new cabin category ("Club Class Mini Suite") was introduced.
- New (larger) outdoor sreen "Movies under the Stars" was installed
- Theater Lounge's evening program was upgraded with a new evening production show (the musical "Encore") and a new singing competition show ("The Voice of the Ocean") with live band music performances. The ship's Theatre was outfitted with a LED wall (sized 15x5 m / 49x16 ft) allowing dynamic media projection that enhances the evening shows.
- The ship's kids and teen lounges (part of "Camp Discovery") were renovated and updated via partnership with Discovery Channel (as part of Princess Cruises' complimentary onboard children program "Discovery at Sea").
- Cafe Corniche (deck 9) menu was updated by adding new classic Italian dishes.
- Wheelhouse Bar (deck 7) was re-decorated and its menu updated.
MS Charming deck plans are property of Sanya International Cruise Development Company China (Small Cruise Lines). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.