Mein Schiff Herz deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Mein Schiff Herz cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Mein Schiff Herz staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Mein Schiff Herz (built 1997 as Celebrity Mercury, last refurbished in 2017 as Schiff 2 and in 2019 as Schiff Herz) is the second oldest TUI ship and one of the Century-class liners – preceded by Mein Schiff 1 (launched as Celebrity Galaxy, now Marella Explorer) and Celebrity Century (now Marella Explorer 2). The vessel was built for RCCL’s brand Celebrity Cruises, renamed to Celebrity Mercury (2008) and joined TUI fleet in 2011 (as Mein Schiff 2). The shipowner and operator TUI Cruises is an RCCL subsidiary and German joint venture capital company of TUI AG (travel corporation) and Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL) - world’s second biggest passenger shipping company (after Carnival).
TUI Mein Schiff Herz cruise ship deck plan has a total of 956 cabins for 1912 passengers (max capacity is 2669 guests) served by 900 crew/staff. The new TUI Schiff 2 has 13 passenger accessible decks, with 6 restaurants, 2 bistros, 10 bars, 3 lounges, 2 swimming pools (plus 1 kids pool), 3 jacuzzies, 10 elevators, no Casino.
Complimentary dining options (included in all TUI cruise deals) are Anckelmannsplatz, Atlantik Klassik, La Vela, Cliff 24, GOSCH Sylt. At additional charge are Blaue Welt, Surf and Turf, Richards.
TUI Schiff Herz refurbishments review
Ship's last drydock refurbishment (February 14 - March 2, 2019) in Marseille France resulted in the following updates and deckplan changes:
- hull works (including repainting)
- machinery works (general maintenance)
- overhaul/redesign and renovations of interior spaces - X-Lounge, all Junior Suites, Shore Excursions Office, Anckelmannsplatz (Lido Buffet restaurant)
- new Italian speciality restaurant (La Spezia) via a partnership with celebrity chef Theodor Falser.
Ship's 2013 drydock refurbishment (November 1-7 in Cadiz Spain) resulted in the following deckplan changes:
- Ship's exterior was repainted, including the hull (with new / eco coating).
- New outdoor yoga area (Deck 12) was installed.
- The LED lighting and new carpeting in public places were installed.
- Cliff 24 Bar was renovated.
Mein Schiff Herz deck plans are property of TUI Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.