Pacific Dawn deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Pacific Dawn cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Pacific Dawn staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
ms Pacific Dawn (built 1991 as “Regal Princess”, last refurbished in 2017) is one of the P and O Australia cruise ships – together with Pacific Explorer (2017) and Pacific Aria (2015). Pacific Dawn cruise ship was previously operated under the name Regal Princess (between 1991 and 2007, link to the 2014 ship) as part of the Princess Cruises fleet.
P and O Pacific Dawn cruise ship deck plan has a total of 798 staterooms for 1596 passengers (max capacity is 1915 guests) served by 660 crew/staff, 11 passenger decks (out of 13) with 4 restaurants, 8 bars, 2 swimming pools, 4 jacuzzies, 9 elevators. Most of the P&O Australia “mini cruises to nowhere” in the Pacific Dawn itinerary program are specially themed offers. The list of most often offered themed cruises includes music, sports (fitness, Yoga), health, comedy, also “food and wine” themed. These voyages have different programming as activities and even entertainment, featuring boot camp classes, arts-crafts, cookery or comedy workshops and demonstrations, with guest speakers and media presentations included in the P&O AU fares.
Note: On the Pacific Dawn ship, self-service launderettes (passenger use laundry/ironing facilities) are located on decks: 5-Plaza and 10-Baja. Laundry services on board are not complimentary /included in the fares. Smoking on the P&O Dawn ship is permitted only at designated outdoor public areas.
Pacific Dawn deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after the ship's 2017 drydock refurbishment in Singapore (February 19 - March 15) included:
- new Aqua Park (state-of-the-art waterpark on its top deck)
- On Lido Deck 12, The Pantry (buffet-style market place with several fresh-food outlets) replaced the traditional Lido Buffet restaurant "Plantation Restaurant". Among The Pantry's features are the new Mediterranean-cuisine "Nic & Toni’s" and the new seafood restaurant "Shell & Bones".
- The "Shell & Bones Seafood & Grill" is part of "The Pantry" (aft-located buffet-style food market) and is complimentary during the day. In the evenings, it transforms into an a la carte priced restaurant. The seafood menu features popular Australian dishes, like Singaporean Chili Crab (from Queensland) and Steamed Blue Mussels with Wine (from South Australia), The daily grill bar menu offers items like Slow-cooked Beef Short Ribs, Portuguese-style roast chicken, also vegetarian options.
- On Deck 14 was installed a dual waterslide.
- The following lounges and venues were redesigned - the ship's Atrium areas (on decks 5, 6, 7), Charlie’s Bar (deck 5), The Orient bar (deck 7), The Dome Bar Lounge (deck 14), Pool Cafe (deck 12), Promenade Bar (deck 7), Techno Store, Lobby Reception, Spa.
Pacific Dawn deck plans are property of P&O Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.