Pacific Dawn deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Pacific Dawn deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by P&O Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Pacific Dawn cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Pacific Dawn staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Pacific Dawn (1991-built as “Regal Princess”, last refurbished in 2017 as "Pacific Dawn", scheduled refurbishment in 2021 April) was planned to be one of the CMV ships (Cruise and Maritime Voyages UK). The cruise liner was previously operated under the names Regal Princess (1991-2007, link to the 2014-built vessel, by Princess Cruises) and Pacific Dawn (2007-2021, by P&O Australia).
NEWS: In February 2021, Pacific Dawn was planned to leave P&O Australia (last cruise February 8, 2021, Melbourne-Brisbane-Singapore) and join the fleet of CMV UK as "Amy Johnson". However, CMV filed for bankruptcy in July 2020.
Amy Johnson cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 798 staterooms for 1596 passengers (max capacity is 1915 guests) served by 660 crew/staff, 11 passenger decks (out of 13 total), 4 restaurants, 8 bars/lounges, 2 swimming pools, 4 jacuzzies, 9 elevators.
On the Amy Johnson ship, self-service launderettes (passenger use laundry/ironing facilities) are located on decks: 5-Plaza and 10-Baja. Laundry services on board are not complimentary /included in the fares. Smoking on the P&O Dawn ship is permitted only at designated outdoor public areas.
Pacific Dawn deckplan changes 2017 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after the ship's 2017 drydock refurbishment in Singapore (February 19 - March 15) included:
- new Aqua Park (state-of-the-art waterpark on its top deck)
- On Lido Deck 12, The Pantry (a buffet-style market place with several fresh-food outlets) replaced the traditional Lido Buffet restaurant "Plantation Restaurant". The Pantry's features include the new Mediterranean-cuisine "Nic & Toni’s" and the new seafood restaurant "Shell & Bones".
- The "Shell & Bones Seafood & Grill" is part of "The Pantry" (aft-located buffet-style food market) and is complimentary during the day. In the evenings, it transforms into a la carte priced restaurant. The seafood menu features popular Australian dishes, like Singaporean Chili Crab (from Queensland) and Steamed Blue Mussels with Wine (from South Australia), The daily grill bar menu offers items like Slow-cooked Beef Short Ribs, Portuguese-style roast chicken, also vegetarian options.
- On Deck 14 was installed a dual waterslide.
- The following lounges and venues were redesigned - the ship's Atrium areas (on decks 5, 6, 7), Charlie’s Bar (deck 5), The Orient bar (deck 7), The Dome Bar Lounge (deck 14), Pool Cafe (deck 12), Promenade Bar (deck 7), Techno Store, Lobby Reception, Spa.
Pacific Dawn deck plans are property of P&O Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.