Pacific Princess deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Pacific Princess deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Small Cruise Lines deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Pacific Princess cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Pacific Princess staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Pacific Princess (1999-built, last refurbished in 2017) was the second of the two smallest Princess Cruises ships of the R-class - together with Ocean Princess (now Oceania Sirena). To this class belong also 3x Azamara ships (Journey, Azamara Pursuit, Quest) and 3x Oceania ships (Insignia, Nautica, Regatta). All of them were part of the fleet of Renaissance Cruises (defunct line).
Pacific Princess cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 338 cabins for 672 passengers served by 375 crew/staff. The ship has 9 passenger accessible decks, 7 restaurants and bars, 3 lounges, no kids facilities, 1 swimming pool, 2 jacuzzies, 4 elevators.
Passenger-use launderettes (laundromats) are located only on deck 7. These are self-service laundry facilities with ironing boards and detergent being provided.
Pacific Princess deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
The ship's 2-weeks long drydock refurbishment (May 30 - June 8, conducted in Freeport Bahamas) resulted in the following changes:
- The Atrium was modernized - new millwork, renovated grand staircase, new ornamentation and a stained glass ceiling.
- Sterling Steakhouse (on deck 10) was redecorated (new upholstery to chairs, new silk draperies, new artworks / B&W movie stars photos).
- Sabatini’s Restaurant (deck 10) was updated (repainted walls, new Italian furnishings, reupholstered chairs, new carpeting, new lounge area, new millwork, arched windows).
- The Club Bar Restaurant (deck 5, Club Dining Room) was updated and redecorated.
- The Panorama Buffet (deck 9) was completely renovated (new tile work, new draperies and carpeting, updated furniture).
- Lido-Pool Deck 9 was renovated (new teak flooring and tiling, new lounge furniture/lounge chairs, pool chaises, sofas).
All passenger cabins were upgraded with Princess Cruises signature "Princess Luxury Beds", new plush linens, new plush carpeting, upholstered headboards, new draperies, new decorative lamps, wall sconces with USB ports.
All Suites were updated with contemporary furniture (dining tables, chairs, lounge chairs, sofabeds, desks).
A new cabin category was introduced (Club Class Mini-Suite") offering exclusive perks and VIP amenities (dining, preferred seating. priority embarkation/disembarkation).
Pacific Princess deck plans are property of Small Cruise Lines. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.