Review of Seven Seas Splendor deck 5 (Lobby-Spa)
- Constellation Theater (balcony/upper level 2 of 2)
- Atrium (upper level 2 of 2)
- Cruise Manager Office
- Business Center
- Destination Services Desk is for Regent cruise shore excursions booking/information, cruise hotel arrangements, transfers, custom and private land tours assistance.
- Concierge Desk and Reception Desk offer 24-hour assistance and purser services.
- Cruise Sales Office (Regent Splendor cruise deals booking on board)
- Meridian Lounge (location portside /next to the theater) serves as entertainment lounge with leather furniture, dark-wood paneling, blue carpeting, antique flooring. The lounge has its own bar (also serving specialty cocktails), parquet dancefloor and stage for live music performances.
- Horizon Lounge (portside location) is furnitured with arm chairs and has its own bar, round-shaped stage and dance floor, with resident musicians performing at the evening parties. During the day, the Horizon lounge hosts trivia games, also serves Afternoon Tea with fresh-made delicacies.
- The Cafe
- Coffee Bar
- Club.com is the Internet computers room (nominal Internet fee applies).
Pacific Rim (Pan-Asian restaurant, dinner-only) boasts an about 6,000-pound, bronze-cast prayer wheel, which is a floor-to-ceiling art piece that was inspired by Tibetan Buddhist prayer wheels and features sayings of wisdom. The restaurant is decorated in grey and olive green, with touches of brass and dark wood. Seating is offered in tables of 2 and 4 but there are 2 larger tables as well. Asian food is offered from across the continent including Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, and Korean selections. Appetizer options include duck spring rolls, beef tataki, hamachi sashimi, and an assorted sushi platter. Dim sum is featured, with popular items such as chicken and foie gras gyoza, open-top pork and shrimp shui mai, eggplant and mushroom potstickers. Salads and soups are also available. The selection of entrees includes miso black cod wrapped in a hoba leaf or Black Angus beef bulgogi. Vegetarian dishes are labelled as such. Desserts include chilli chocolate mousse and green tea pannacotta.
Regent Cruises Spa facilities are serviced by "Canyon Ranch SpaClub" experts and with luxury beauty products (by Red Flower). The ship's Wellness Center has 8 Treatment Rooms (for massages, therapy, facials, Reiki), Thermal Suite (Saunas, Aroma Steam Room, Cold Room (temperature 54F / 12C), Shower Room (various water treatments; lighting/audio effects like thunderstorms, waterfalls), Changing Rooms, Spa Reception, Beauty Salon (manicures, pedicures, hairdresser/barber services). Some of the Spa's features are the cocoon-inspired sophisticated design, chrysalis made of silk wrappings, central-location Swarovski crystal sculpture, marble flooring, exquisite Spa treatments (massage, skin, therapeutic). Most of the Red Flower's treatments are itinerary-based (with locally sourced ingredients).
The Spa complex also has its own aft-located outdoor deck space (sun terrace) with sunbathing area (padded loungers) and 1 swimming pool / infinity pool. A circular staircase connects the Spa to the Deck 6's Fitness Center (Gym and separate Aerobics Studio for classes).