Review of Viking Ra deck 3 (Upper-Restaurant)
- elevator and stairway access
- The ship's Galley / Kitchen is located aft and adjacent to the restaurant. Here are also the boat's drinks and food storage rooms.
- Upper Deck has the ship's main dining room (complimentary restaurant).
- Cruise cabins from 300 to 307 are all category AA-Balcony Suites.
- One Lift (passenger elevator) connects all cabin decks. All decks are interconnected via stairs (forward, midship and aft stairways).
Next infographic shows Upper Deck's location on the riverboat's deckplan layout.