Review of Viking Ra deck 4 (Pool-Lounge)
- elevator and stairway access
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge (called "Wheelhouse" on riverboats) is accessible to passengers.
- The ship's swimming pool is located aft. Its sunbathing area also features a large Jacuzzi, deluxe sunloungers, shaded seating area (covered with sail-like shades), sofas and 4-seat tables.
- Pool Deck has the ship's Bar Lounge (forward) served by its own bar. The Lounge is connected (via glass doors) with Aquavit Terrace - an outdoor / open-air seating area (located at boat's bow).
- One Lift (passenger elevator) connects all cabin decks. All decks are interconnected via stairs (forward, midship and aft stairways).
Next infographic shows Pool Deck's location on the riverboat's deckplan layout.