Silversea Cruises revealed details on the array of dining experiences onboard its newest ship - Silver Endeavour/fka Crystal Endeavor, currently ranked the world's most luxurious expedition cruiser, set to welcome passengers in Antarctica from November 21st.
Silver Endeavour will boast 4 signature restaurants, as well as Silversea’s Arts Cafe and 24-hour in-suite dining, offering some of the finest dining experiences at sea even when cruising in the remotest regions, including the Arctic and Antarctica.
Silver Endeavour has been specifically designed to explore some of the world's most remote areas, welcoming passengers in style. The ultra-luxury boat features the highest space-to-passenger ratio in expedition cruising, some of the most spacious all-balcony suites in the industry, and a range of stylish public areas and restaurants. Serving the cruise industry’s finest gourmet cuisine, and a broad-ranging selection of premium bottles and complimentary wines, Silver Endeavour’s restaurants are among the most elegant and spacious venues in ultra-luxury expedition cruising.
The vessel provides to its 200 tourists ~300 seats for dinner each night as well as the option of complimentary dining in the privacy of their staterooms.
Silver Endeavour’s dining venues feature:
- The Restaurant (4,144 ft2 / 385 m2, Deck 4): Silver Endeavour’s main dining room (MDR) welcomes up to 192 passengers with a modern design for atmospheric meals in a stylish setting. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it offers a variety of international & regional menu options, with a selection rotating daily.
- Il Terrazzino (1,044 ft2 / 97 m2, Deck 4): Featuring intimate proportions and new aesthetic, Il Terrazzino (meaning ‘little terrace’), in homage to the line’s famed La Terrazza restaurant, marks a nod to the refined Italian heritage of the company. The restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine from an a la carte menu, hosting up to 36 passengers in an upscale setting each dinnertime.
- La Dame (495 ft2 / 46 m2, Deck 4): Silversea’s signature French restaurant, La Dame offers fine French cuisine in a refined setting. Guests can enjoy an a la carte menu/opt for a 6-course tasting menu with a wine pairing. Dinner-only La Dame welcomes up to 20 passengers by reservation for a nominal fee of US$60 per person.
- The Grill (2,806 ft2 / 261 m2, Deck 5): Offering 270-degree views from the aft on deck 5, with a mezzanine on deck 6, it is Endeavour’s casual eatery. Adjacent to The Pool Deck, it offers an a la carte menu of international dishes, welcoming up to 80 passengers for breakfast and lunch, and up to 48 for dinner.
- Arts Café (2250 ft2 / 209 m2): Debuting in Polar Regions for the first time, Endeavour’s Arts Café is a take on a classic coffee shop, situated in the heart of the cruise ship on deck 5. The beautiful coffee shop is complete with floor-to-ceiling windows for great ocean views and serves an extensive collection of speciality coffees and teas, a delicious selection of pastries and gourmet bites.