Two of the company’s all seven itineraries are new - the 7-night "More Society Islands & Tahiti" (visits the islands Raiatea, Huahine, Bora Bora) and the 14-night "Islands of the Marquesas & Tuamotus" (visits 5 islands in the Marquesas including maiden visits to Hakahau/Ua Pou Island and Hatiheu/Nuku Hiva Island).
Highlights of Gauguin’s 2024 deployment include:
- All-inclusive sailings of 7 to 14 nights: 6 itineraries roundtrip from Papeete (Tahiti); 1 itinerary crosses the International Date Line on voyages between Papeete and Lautoka
- Immersive itineraries exploring the Cook Islands, Fiji, Marquesas, Tonga, Tuamotus, and the Society Islands
- Bora Bora is included on every cruise: 3 itineraries feature an overnight and all offer access to the private beach of the line
- An overnight in Moorea on 3 itineraries, and all but one itinerary features an overnight in Papeete on the sailing’s end
- A complimentary Moana Explorer Program for kids and teens ages 7-15 and their families during summer & holiday sailings.
Every itinerary includes an exclusive beach day at Paul Gauguin's private island resort Motu Mahana.
Designed specifically to safely navigate the lagoons of the South Seas, the Paul Gauguin ship is at home amidst the isles of the South Pacific. Reimagined with a contemporary, chic ambiance, the 330-passenger ship boasts a relaxed elegance with spacious staterooms and indulgent suites, exceptional cuisine, a commitment to sustainability, genuinely hospitable service, and authentic explorations ashore.