P&O Cruises UK launched its 2019 summer cruise program via a brochure bursting with about 180 itineraries to some of the world's most popular destinations.
Featuring a combination of mainstream itineraries and 'discovery' voyages to lesser-known destinations, key features include:
- Weekly 7-night Norway Fjords on Azura, Britannia and Ventura from April through September;
- Fortnightly 14-night Western Mediterranean voyages on Azura, Britannia and Ventura from May through October;
- Past guest-oriented cruising on Aurora and Arcadia
- Scenic cruising and discovery-led itineraries on Oriana
- Malta Mediterranean fly-cruise program on Oceana
Pre-registration opened on Monday, September 4. The programme goes on sale to Top Tier Peninsular Club members from September 11 and on general sale from September 12.
Prices start from GBP199 per person for a 2-night cruise from Southampton. Past guests booking 2019 Select Price summer voyage by November 30, 2017 receive a 5% discount.