Silversea unveiled a new collection of land programs in 9 destinations around the globe, called "Signature Land Programs". From September 2018, Signature Land Programs unlock some of the most spectacular experiences. The programs will be led by line’s experience leaders and will complement select cruises in:
- Beijing (Nov 13, 2018) Silversea passengers gain exclusive access to Beijing's highlights on this 4-night tour. The trip features rickshaw rides, a stroll along the Great Wall of China and culinary tastings.
- Bolivia (Oct 20 and Nov 11, 2018) Over 6 nights, the charms of Bolivia are revealed to guests who seek adventure. From an introduction to Uru-Aymara people in Titicama to a trip in La Paz, the highlights of this tour are numerous and unlock the beauty of a remarkable country.
- Canada’s Great Lakes (Oct 2 and 9, 2018) Via specially chartered flights, Silversea guests are able to witness the majesty of nature in Canada. This itinerary includes 2 nights of all-inclusive, premium accommodation at Killarney Mountain Lodge, 3 nights at Rocky Crest Resort, private boat tours, a flight in floatplane.
- Chilean Wine Country (Oct 26, 2018) The 3-night land program transports guests to the heart of the rapidly growing wine hub, comprising serene vineyards. Passengers can explore the Chilean countryside by horse and sample merlots, carmeneres, sauvignon blancs, cabernet sauvignons.
- Iceland (Sept 29, 2018) On this 4-night land program, Silversea passengers visit the famous Geysir and waterfalls of Iceland. They have the chance to swim in the Blue Lagoon, fly by helicopter to view the Thrihnukagigur volcano, and sample traditional food in the finest restaurants of Reykjavík.
- Myanmar (Nov 3 and Dec 7, 2018) The all-inclusive, 6-night program takes guests to the skies in a hot air balloon. They can visit the 2,500-year-old Shwedagon Pagoda, as well as witness a donation ceremony with monks in Kalaywa Monastery.
- Nepal (Nov 9, 2018) By elephant, boat and helicopter, the highlights of Nepal are exposed to passengers who embark on this 6-night land program. They can see Mount Everest from the sky, explore the jungle in the company of local naturalists and discover UNESCO-listed Chitwan National Park.
- Sri Lanka (Sept 24, 2018) The delights of Sri Lanka form the highlights of this 4-night land program. From UNESCO-protected Sigiriya Lion’s Fortress to ancient Anuradhapura city, the most historically significant gems of Sri Lanka are encompassed on the tour.
- Vietnam (Nov 19, 2018) This 6-night tour offers an insight of Southeast Asia. Travellers visit B-52 memorial at Huu Tiep Lake, witness the life in rural Vietnam, sample gastronomic greatness with culinary experiences, and fly by helicopter to Mai Chauand, among other enthralling experiences.
The fully-inclusive Silversea cruises start from US$6,000 per person.