UnCruise Adventures announced its schedule of 2019 Alaska cruises and opens Alaska cruise season earlier via its first adventure cruise departing April 6. Seven small vessels sail 142 departures on a total of 11 itineraries with new Alaska’s Glacier Country itinerary roundtrip from Juneau.
Between April and September, expedition ships and boutique yachts sail adventure cruises that last 1 to 2 weeks from homeports of Seattle, Ketchikan, Juneau, Sitka and Petersburg. Ships carry 22-90 passengers.
In spring 2019, UnCruise Adventures offers 24 Alaska Awakening departures in April-May and starts spring cruises the earliest in company history. On every departure, an Alaska Awakening Insider theme host shares intimate knowledge of the land.
Every Alaska cruise features adventure activities in wilderness, such as hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, bushwhacking, skiff excursions, whale watching. Knowledgeable expedition guides lead shore tours and provide interpretation.
- Alaska’s Glacier Country (new for 2019): The 90-passenger S.S. Legacy and 36-passenger Safari Explorer sail a total of 36 departures roundtrip from Juneau with 1 day in Glacier Bay National Park.
- Northern Passages & Glacier Bay: The 76-passenger Wilderness Discoverer, 60-passenger Wilderness Adventurer and 74-passenger Wilderness Explorer sail 24 departures on a week-long itinerary from Juneau to Sitka (or reverse).
- Glacier Bay Small Ship Cruise: Wilderness Adventurer sails 5 departures on a week-long cruise roundtrip from Juneau with 2 days in Glacier Bay National Park.
- Glacier Bay National Park Adventure Cruise: Wilderness Adventurer and Wilderness Explorer sail a total of 20 departures roundtrip from Juneau with 3 full days in Glacier Bay National Park.
- Alaska Yacht - Bears, Bergs & Bushwhacking: The 22-passenger Safari Quest sails 16 departures on an 8-night itinerary out of Petersburg.
- Alaska’s Glaciers & Whales: Safari Endeavour sails 7 departures from Juneau to Sitka.
- Whales, Wildlife & Glaciers: Safari Endeavour sails 7 departures on an upper Inside Passage itinerary Sitka to Juneau.
- Alaska Fjords and Glaciers: Wilderness Discoverer and Wilderness Explorer sail a total of 20 departures from Juneau to Ketchikan (or reverse).
- Alaska’s Inside Passage & San Juans Cruise: S.S. Legacy, Safari Endeavour and Wilderness Discoverer sail 6 departures on a 14-night itinerary that sails from Seattle to Juneau or reverse.
Rates for week-long Alaska cruises start at US$2,995 PP, double occupancy and include all beverages including alcohol; innovative meals; adventure activities; hot tub; fitness equipment; transfers day of cruise. Land packages are available to Kenai Peninsula, Juneau, Denali National Park and Talkeetna.