Seabourn is inviting its guests to enjoy 2018 holiday season alongside friends and family aboard all Seabourn cruise ships. Those onboard can celebrate the holidays in various regions around the world with festive events, gourmet culinary offerings, as well as celebratory programming across the fleet.
Each of the 5 ships in the fleet of Seabourn, including new Seabourn Ovation, are sailing through the last weeks of December 2018, with Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s festivities scheduled both at sea and in popular ports of call.
Each of Seabourn's holiday cruises is complete with everything to make guests feel right at home onboard. Thanksgiving is kicking off the season, when passengers can enjoy traditional turkey dinner, specially prepared by the Executive Chef and his highly skilled culinary team.
For Christmas and Hanukkah the ship transforms into holiday wonderland with gingerbread displays and evergreen hangings. The season comes to a close via a toast to 2019 as passengers dress in formal wear for New Year’s Eve.
Details on Seabourn’s Holiday itineraries for 2018 season ahead include:
- 36-days Holiday Australian Exploration from Sydney (Dec 11, 2018 - Jan 16, 2019) – sails along Australia's southern and western coasts aboard Seabourn Sojourn, and visits various destinations, such as Flinders Island, Fremantle (Perth), Penneshaw, Hunter River, Darwin. Christmas Day is enjoyed at sea, while New Year’s in Broome. The holiday trip also takes in Komodo Island and other Indonesian destinations before arriving in Singapore. The voyage is available in 2 segments with a 16-day itinerary from Sydney departing Dec 11 and a 20-day itinerary from Perth departing Dec 27.
- 24-days Holiday Antarctica, Patagonia & South Georgia (Dec 20, 2018 - Jan 13, 2019) – after departing from Buenos Aires, passengers aboard Seabourn Quest spend Christmas Eve at sea, Christmas Day at South Georgia, and ring in the new year in Antarctica. After returning to South America the ship heads for scenic cruising of Canal Sarmiento, Chilean Fjords, El Brujo Glacier and the Gulf of Corcovado before arriving at San Antonio (Santiago).
- 16-days Holiday Australia & New Zealand (Dec 21, 2018 - Jan 6, 2019) – after departing from Sydney and spending Christmas Eve in Melbourne, guests celebrate Christmas Day at sea onboard Seabourn Encore en route to New Zealand's southern and eastern coasts. Destinations include Fiordland National Park, Milford Sound, Akaroa (New Year’s Eve), Kaikoura (New Year’s Day), Queen Charlotte Sound, before arriving at Auckland.
- 7-days Holiday Yachtsman’s Caribbean (Dec 22, 2018 - Dec 29, 2018) – departing from Philipsburg aboard Seabourn Odyssey to visit Carambola Beach, spend Christmas Eve at Road Bay, and Christmas Day at St. Johns before arriving at Bridgetown.
- 14-days Holiday Thailand & Vietnam (Dec 22, 2018 - Jan 5, 2019) – it is the first-ever holiday cruise of the maiden season onboard line’s newest ship Seabourn Ovation. The ship sails from Singapore and heads north to spend Christmas Eve at sea and Christmas Day at Laem Chabang. Then sails on to Cambodia and Vietnam, with 2 days in Ho Chi Minh before celebrating New Year’s Eve at sea, and New Year’s Day at Da Nang. A day in Halong Bay follows before arrival at Hong Kong.