Holland America Line announced that its Adventure of Your Life Cruise onboard ms Nieuw Amsterdam was due to set sail for the Caribbean October 28, 2018 roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale FL. The voyage will bring along editors from O, The Oprah Magazine along with wellness specialists to offer passengers unique experiences.
Beauty Director Brian Underwood and Senior Editor Molly Simms from O, The Oprah Magazine will be onboard the cruise ship, accompanied by a life coach, transformational speaker, nutrition specialist and meditation expert. Special programming will allow passengers to gain knowledge from the team of specialists.
Health & wellness specialists include:
- Onboard host of "The Making of O, The Oprah Magazine", Senior Editor Molly Simms;
- Onboard host of "O, Beautiful!", Beauty Director Brian Underwood;
- Nutrition specialist & Onboard host of "Let’s Eat!" Ann Louise Gittleman;
- Author & transformational speaker Lori Harder;
- Onboard host of "Just Breathe" Christina Huntington of Unplug Meditation;
- Functional life coach Mastin Kipp.
Activities and special events on Adventure of Your Life Cruise include:
- A nutritionist guru is expected to focus on healthy eating habits and wellness.
- Unplug Meditation’s Christina Huntington will conduct meditation at Just Breathe.
- Guests will have the chance to buy items from "Oprah's Favorite Things" at The O Shop.
- O, The Oprah Magazine editors are due to go behind the scenes at "The Making of O" as well as present beauty advice at "O, Beautiful!"
Fares for Adventure of Your Life Cruise start at US$599 per person, double occupancy. Port expenses, taxes and fees are additional.